JSBH Pellets

JSBH Pellets

November 12th, 2010, 6:14 pm #1

I just got a tin of JSBH pellets for testing and I am very disappointed with the poor quality. You can clearly see a seam line down the side of the skirt (pic attached). I call these "wings" because in my Steyr FT110AZ the pellets fly all over the target. It's like a shot gun pattern. This pellet came from batch #20006110 2 4.52. Last month I had to send back 44 tins of AA 10.34 pellets because of the same problem.

Does anyone know of a source for good JSBH or AA 10.34 pellets?

[/IMG]

Last edited by jamdon on November 12th, 2010, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 12th, 2010, 9:48 pm #2

38 is shooting good but haven't tried 30 yet...

Precision Airguns & Supplies is where I got mine...I hear AOA is out...maybe MAC1 has some of the Cometa Labeled heavies...

Regards,

Tony

November 13th, 2010, 12:00 am #3

I just got a tin of JSBH pellets for testing and I am very disappointed with the poor quality. You can clearly see a seam line down the side of the skirt (pic attached). I call these "wings" because in my Steyr FT110AZ the pellets fly all over the target. It's like a shot gun pattern. This pellet came from batch #20006110 2 4.52. Last month I had to send back 44 tins of AA 10.34 pellets because of the same problem.

[/IMG]
do you have a stock barell on the Steyr ? I'm guessing you already tried CPH ?

"Thumper2"
Last edited by Pigzpellet on November 13th, 2010, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 13th, 2010, 3:05 am #4

[/IMG]
No seams...got mine from Precision Airguns..

November 13th, 2010, 3:43 am #5

any in stock. Their shipment is due in three weeks. Thanks for the response. -d

November 13th, 2010, 4:11 am #6

do you have a stock barell on the Steyr ? I'm guessing you already tried CPH ?

"Thumper2"
CPH through my Steyr until some fellow from Texas named JohnnyI sent me a tin of JSBH to try. I could not believe the difference it made at 40 to 55yds. I made a 10 shot group that I could cover with a dime at 55yds. I could not get any of that batch to buy. Because AA 8.4 pellets shoot so well from the EV2 that I bought from you, I decided to buy four tins of AA 10.34 from Pyramyd....these were even better than the JSBH. I promptly ordered 45 more tins from them. They were absolutely awful. I would miss a 8x11 sheet of paper 55yds. They had raised seams just like the pellet pictured in my original post. When I carefully removed their bar code label, I saw that they were all a different batch from the first four that I had gotten. Pyramyd was very gracious in taking them back...they even sent me a FedEx call tag and gave me a full refund.

This is all JohnnyI's fault . He got me hooked on the good stuff and now I cannot find any .

As far as I know the barrel is stock. AZ & the seller did not say otherwise.

Carl, you got some pellets for me?? -d

November 13th, 2010, 1:49 pm #7

I'm doing the barrel swap thing and currently find myself in Lothar Walther pergatory, so.....
This is what I tried... some of what worked well with the stock barrel:

1)CPH Die D and E

2)Air Arms 10.3 (4.52mm)

Would be glad to send you some of each to try. Just shoot me your adddress.

* Are you lubing ? If so with what ?

Send some warm weather this way !

"Thumper2"

November 13th, 2010, 3:17 pm #8

wish I could help with the warm weather request:(.
Last edited by jamdon on November 13th, 2010, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 13th, 2010, 4:31 pm #9

CPH through my Steyr until some fellow from Texas named JohnnyI sent me a tin of JSBH to try. I could not believe the difference it made at 40 to 55yds. I made a 10 shot group that I could cover with a dime at 55yds. I could not get any of that batch to buy. Because AA 8.4 pellets shoot so well from the EV2 that I bought from you, I decided to buy four tins of AA 10.34 from Pyramyd....these were even better than the JSBH. I promptly ordered 45 more tins from them. They were absolutely awful. I would miss a 8x11 sheet of paper 55yds. They had raised seams just like the pellet pictured in my original post. When I carefully removed their bar code label, I saw that they were all a different batch from the first four that I had gotten. Pyramyd was very gracious in taking them back...they even sent me a FedEx call tag and gave me a full refund.

This is all JohnnyI's fault . He got me hooked on the good stuff and now I cannot find any .

As far as I know the barrel is stock. AZ & the seller did not say otherwise.

Carl, you got some pellets for me?? -d
Sorry Donavan! I didn't know that we were going to have such a difficult time tracking unWiNGed pellets! I guess so far i have been fortunate the tins I have bought have been unwinged... I have another tin of die 40's like i sent to you. But the bad new on that tin I have left they have already been cleaned and lubed! Just let me know I will send them to Florida for you!

November 13th, 2010, 6:00 pm #10

Johnny it is all good. I am happy that you introduced me to the JSBH pellets. My scores and my confidence went up since I started using them. I only need to find a good batch that my gun likes so that I may stock up on them. -d