JOE BRANCATO... JOES TANKS... HAM CONTACT.

JOE BRANCATO... JOES TANKS... HAM CONTACT.

January 8th, 2010, 11:02 pm #1

AMAZING !!!
I started conversation with Joe per e mail right before christmas; got great response there; after a couple of e mails he called me to be sure I knew exactly what I wanted and what my options were in real time; and patiently discussed it all with me : my needs, intended uses; the most economical way to proceed, etc.
He more than sold me what we decided : he took care of me; and made me feel that if I had any more decisions or questions he was right there .. and he was more than once.
This is a fine human being and a great business person to buy from and learn from. I bought two tanks, the hose needed, exactly what was needed and he heard what I was trying to say : my cascade system will be up and running by end of weekend; and I will be shooting my first PCP and awaiting my second.. and SMILING BIG..
THE MOST AMAZING THING : when I asked to move up the time table he told me I did not have to overnite the money order...he had a shipment of stuff to send out and he was going to send mine out right then and there.. I was holding a money order in my hand and this wonderful man trusted in the relationship that we had built over some calls and discussions of tanks, hunting, shooting and people; we shared an instant friendship that spanned across the wireless from little old louisiana to big old huntington beach california...and he treated me like a friend..
I WILL NOT FORGET THIS JOE ..
IF YOU WANT A FRIEND'S ADVICE; A FREINDLY DEAL AND A GREAT GUY TO WORK WITH; WRITE OR CALL JOE BRANCATO...ANOTHER SHINING STAR IN THE UNIVERSE OF AIRGUNNERS AND THE FOLKS WHO WORK WITH US LIKE FAMLY.
1 714 612 5956 IS HIS NUMBER...
I doubt that there could be better people than the ones I have found here..the sellers, the shooters...thanks to all who make this a great site and a better sport..
dan kennison ..