Joe Bonamassa in Reno

Joe Bonamassa in Reno

April 7th, 2012, 11:31 pm #1

Two weeks left to see Joe in Reno, at (from what I've heard) a great venue....If you've never heard of Joe, check him out on YouTube. One of the best blues guitarist's on tour today. Awesome sound.

April 8th, 2012, 2:29 am #2

I have the musical acumen of a frog and maybe that's why I don't like a good instrumental messed up with mediocre (or worse) singing. I love instrumentals and if the voice doesn't blend in, don't sing. I'm not trying to disparage Joe Bonamassa, Just ranting about a pet peeve of mine.

April 8th, 2012, 5:18 am #3

Two weeks left to see Joe in Reno, at (from what I've heard) a great venue....If you've never heard of Joe, check him out on YouTube. One of the best blues guitarist's on tour today. Awesome sound.
Never heard of him before that. Quite a nice surprise, not withstanding a nice bit of Clapton while we were there. That really got my attention. If EC is willing to go on stage with him, I'm willing to listen.

Only the wise read signatures.

April 11th, 2012, 8:31 pm #4

I have the musical acumen of a frog and maybe that's why I don't like a good instrumental messed up with mediocre (or worse) singing. I love instrumentals and if the voice doesn't blend in, don't sing. I'm not trying to disparage Joe Bonamassa, Just ranting about a pet peeve of mine.
To each his own!!