Joe B........do you have a target date for us on the umarex gaunlet? ? thank nft

May 26th, 2017, 1:16 pm #1

Joe B........do you have a target date for us on the umarex gaunlet? ? thank nft

May 26th, 2017, 3:09 pm #2

Mike, We've had our order in for some time, so we'll be the first to get them. It looks they will arrive in July.

Just call, leave your name and contact info, and we'll be calling everyone the day they ship to us.

We'll never take payment beforehand, as I won't allow other people to finance my business. Just a promise is all I need.

Joe

May 26th, 2017, 4:21 pm #3

thanks Joe...I will call nft

May 27th, 2017, 12:41 am #4

Mike, We've had our order in for some time, so we'll be the first to get them. It looks they will arrive in July.

Just call, leave your name and contact info, and we'll be calling everyone the day they ship to us.

We'll never take payment beforehand, as I won't allow other people to finance my business. Just a promise is all I need.

Joe
I enjoyed your video review on the Gauntlet....good job! I have not heard much about the TRIGGER on the Gauntlet, what is your opinion? Is it like a marauder trigger or more like a modified QB-78 TYPE Trigger?