Jessie loreto

Jessie loreto

July 19th, 2012, 11:34 pm #1

still waiting for this grand introduction? or are you just a big tease?
Last edited by booniel on July 21st, 2012, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 21st, 2012, 1:48 am #2

Well besides, the comment, on "Did you Die", My words should answer your 1st question, yep, still alive buddy. And why the attitude... (Bad day??) Listen,
I have put in a lot in this, money,time, sacrifice, and the project is soon to be finished.And also happy to be able to put out something "MADE IN USA". The manufacturing, process, paperwork needed from city, licenses, fees, shop machine CNC and CMM set ups, 3-D CAD solid works engineer, materials, bits, and 100 other things to think about, from prototype, to final, to shipping, oh yeah, couple of days should be enough. Well I don't think so, I am not going to rush quality either. Not for you or any one. Your response was negative for no reason. No one is forcing you to do anything. But, who knows, maybe after you see it, I may be able to still have a friend in you. So mellow out, patience is a virtue. Go back to relaxing, while I go 24-7 on this Project, lots to do. And yes it will be out when it's ready, and not before!!
Take care, Jessie

July 21st, 2012, 3:35 am #3

well when did you become a big corp.i don't see crosman or aa or fx or gamo with a lot of hype and sales behind them acting the way you do with thier potential customers.talk about bad day.you should be tickeled someones even willing to talk about your venture.sorry i even asked that will never happen again.i really hope you make a great bull pup, because your going to need it.

July 21st, 2012, 7:43 am #4

First, learn the rules of capitalization, periods, commas and sentence structure.

Second, don't bother adults when they are speaking to other adults.

All major corporations do indeed engage in "sales hype". (It's called "Marketing")

I know Jessie. He is all about quality. I plan to buy from him.

Kindest regards,

Hepotter
Last edited by Hepotter on July 21st, 2012, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 21st, 2012, 5:22 pm #5

Belong.you got a problem with me then lets you and me talk about it.i am sure you will be able to understand me you evedently are better learned than me.i had no beef with jessie just wondering what was going on.i do not have a problem with him or what he is making.he posted about a month ago he was going to have something?i am also glad you have a friend.it's hell going thru life without any.i know,i only meet guys like you and i do not want you as a friend or enemy.just want to live and let live.do not think for one minute i'll take any of your crap.
have a great day,dan yacovelli
Last edited by booniel on July 21st, 2012, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 22nd, 2012, 5:00 am #6

more than two people posting.

mark in mass

July 22nd, 2012, 7:01 pm #7

Sad but people like this do exist. Well this is another name that will go on my "Never to deal with" list under any circumstances. Can't wait to see what the bullpup looks like.

July 23rd, 2012, 1:20 am #8

i am not sure who is talking to who.so i will say you win have a great day.

August 4th, 2012, 7:26 pm #9

MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!! URL site, (latest Wednesday), will show "Concept Drawing" of this Sweet looking BULL PUP KIT, for the Marauder! Prototype and testing of the same. Which is going to be manufactured. And also have more info on the features and other info.
Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie