It's finally happening!!!!

It's finally happening!!!!

August 11th, 2011, 5:51 am #1

I am FINALLY going to be getting a B40 in .22 cal!!!! I can honestly say that the B40 is the first air rifle that I needed to have, especially in 22. I remember when I was first getting into these things about 2 years or so now. I remember reading about it somewhere and hearing that Mike had em over at the Best site. Man, on first look I said to myself that I needed that gun, and it had to be 22. Money was too tight and couldn't do it right then and there. No worries though, I'll put some money aside and get it in a few month....nope. They were gone. All gone. It's ok, though, calm down big guy, they'll be on the classifieds in no time!!! Yea, no. In all the time between then and now, I didn't see one 22 cal b40, blew me away. I thought it was never gonna happen....

One guy on here was asking another guy about the b51 and b40, said he had a few and left the guy his email. I shot him an email real quick and said that if the other guy doesn't go for the b40 please email me. Days go by, and I figure it just wasn't meant to be.

I get the return email today, and my head almost exploded. We worked out a deal, and he really hooked me up. Going to be shipping out the MO either this or next Friday along with something else to show my grattitude. I can't wait and I can't believe it's gonna happen!!!

I am gonna be shooting mostly from the bench and plinking. I was just wondering if you guys have any tips or tricks or anything? I would appreciate any info guys, and thanks!!!!!

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic

August 11th, 2011, 2:20 pm #2

Enjoy your,I have a 22 with a Vortek system in it and it is a pleasure to shoot.Also own a 177 which is home tuned and it stacks one pellet on top of another. Good luck and enjoy.

August 11th, 2011, 8:28 pm #3

I am FINALLY going to be getting a B40 in .22 cal!!!! I can honestly say that the B40 is the first air rifle that I needed to have, especially in 22. I remember when I was first getting into these things about 2 years or so now. I remember reading about it somewhere and hearing that Mike had em over at the Best site. Man, on first look I said to myself that I needed that gun, and it had to be 22. Money was too tight and couldn't do it right then and there. No worries though, I'll put some money aside and get it in a few month....nope. They were gone. All gone. It's ok, though, calm down big guy, they'll be on the classifieds in no time!!! Yea, no. In all the time between then and now, I didn't see one 22 cal b40, blew me away. I thought it was never gonna happen....

One guy on here was asking another guy about the b51 and b40, said he had a few and left the guy his email. I shot him an email real quick and said that if the other guy doesn't go for the b40 please email me. Days go by, and I figure it just wasn't meant to be.

I get the return email today, and my head almost exploded. We worked out a deal, and he really hooked me up. Going to be shipping out the MO either this or next Friday along with something else to show my grattitude. I can't wait and I can't believe it's gonna happen!!!

I am gonna be shooting mostly from the bench and plinking. I was just wondering if you guys have any tips or tricks or anything? I would appreciate any info guys, and thanks!!!!!

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic
Last edited by Riversidesports on August 11th, 2011, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.