Is Rich Around??

Is Rich Around??

August 3rd, 2010, 2:06 am #1

Or anybody in the know.I have several trigger inserts I got from you months ago.Working on a Crosman Phantom,with the cast trigger.None of the pictures show where the insert goes.It looks spaced to use the hole that old trigger spring(that`s not used)that used the short interior pin,and the circular groove against the stepped pin with copper bushing.That slotted delrin pin that`s to be trimmed off is to large diameter to go in this hole,although it fits the insert.I was going to try to figure out wich way the insert went,as it has that little horn on one side,if I ever get that far along.This is my 2nd attempt to install it.Is the new cast trigger different that stamped,or am I all wrong?
Kind Regards,Dizz

August 5th, 2010, 1:43 am #2

<p>The insert will NOT work on the cast triggers and it's the same for the new gamo trigger.</p><p> </p>

http://home.comcast.net/~peterdragin/index.html/

August 7th, 2010, 6:15 pm #3

your saying the new Gamo(I`ve not seen them)trigger also will not work?
Do you make one to fit the new cast triggers,as all mine have them.
Kind Regards,Dizz

August 7th, 2010, 10:15 pm #4

...for a creep adjustment screw you'd access thru the trigger face, as in my aftermarket GTX?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/me ... +aren%27t-

Sorry if this is a stupid suggestion. I've not had one of the cast blades in my hand to look at - let alone take measurements - so I'm just guessing.

Steve

August 9th, 2010, 2:46 pm #5

that`s not a stupid question!The GTX 2 trigger from AOA that`s installed on my Titan GP works really nice.I see no reason your idea about the cast blade won`t work.If you`d like,I can send you one to look at,but it may not tell you anything out of the group.
Kind Regards,Dizz

August 10th, 2010, 4:09 pm #6

...both installed and outside guns that I could drop a trigger into, Diz. So thanks for the kind offer of a loaner trigger.

But what I really meant to suggest is that, because you need an improved trigger, maybe you might like to try modifying one by installing an adjustment screw yourself.

Steve
Last edited by pneuguy on September 1st, 2010, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 12th, 2010, 9:09 am #7

get the Diana 350,and the Titan GP worked out I will tinker with the Panther.
Thank`s,Dizz