Interesting scope accessory. ...

Interesting scope accessory. ...

April 2nd, 2012, 6:08 am #1

It's called the Switchview.

Clamps onto your scope magnification ring and lets you move it more easily.

I think it's good for folks with arthritis, but also, you can quickly see where your magnification is by just glancing at where the lever is.

They don't make one for the Hawke Sidewinder. I wonder if anyone can caliper the ring of their and tell me what size it is, so I can ask the maker

LINK.......http://www.mgmswitchview.com/svstore/

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Last edited by ERdept on April 2nd, 2012, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 2nd, 2012, 8:40 am #2

looks nice

April 2nd, 2012, 2:55 pm #3

I think it's good for folks with arthritis, but also, you can quickly see where your magnification is by just glancing at where the lever is.

They don't make one for the Hawke Sidewinder. I wonder if anyone can caliper the ring of their and tell me what size it is, so I can ask the maker

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
in a similar objective focusing gizmo aid that makes turning some of those stiff ones a touch easier. JMO.....

Dave

April 2nd, 2012, 4:09 pm #4

I've used these RV pipe clamps on the AO of my Bushnell Elites. Maybe there would be enough clearance to use on the mag ring.

April 4th, 2012, 12:08 am #5

A pair of zip ties work well also. nft

April 5th, 2012, 4:05 am #6

Rowan Engineering has them too.