in Louisiana saturday morning :

in Louisiana saturday morning :

June 20th, 2011, 4:06 am #1

Ron Harlow was the hero who showed up and showed me all about putting up the targets, prepping them, and we painted a couple as well..
we shot..
ron beat me into a little puddle, except I was not competing against any but my last weekend scores and neither was he.. however.. we all pay attention is it not so ?? lol
I could think of examples of pretending to be indifferent, not interested but you can supply your own instances where it just does not hold a 100 per cent... like a hot babe walking about I am not interested, but I do take notice... I saw ron knock down more than he missed by far.. I will say I shot much better than last week out to fifty yards, last week I could not even scare the longest ones...
we shot FT targets, spinners of all sizes, and at all distances, and shot aspirins at twenty yards... love them going poof!! that is cool.. I shot some targets to re aquaint my self with my trajectory in the real world, and that helped a lot..
I have plenty of work to do and hope to keep beating my last week's scores..
Ron is a great shooter and has not been doing it but a few years, or so he says to encourage me..lol..
we were a small but merry crew and the wind played in different directions the entire morning once it got to moving.. and it was hot...
After picking up the field of targets we locked it all up, and headed out... in order to keep our momentum, Ron was going to cut grass in mid day heat.. I did my part similarly but different.. went home, drank beer.. I likeded it.. lol
until next time..
one day we might record our scores or something. .. (nah!, we don't need no stinkin score board )
Ron came in first and I came in either second or first in hunter division.. I guess I also came in last in both but that does not make too much sense.. lol
dk

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

June 20th, 2011, 4:17 am #2

Good to see you have the right attitude about how you are competing against yourself/last week's scores...Good on you!

Hee Hee "...one day we might record our scores or something. .. (nah!, we don't need no stinkin score board ) "

Keep having fun!

Regards,

Tony

June 20th, 2011, 11:55 am #3

Ron Harlow was the hero who showed up and showed me all about putting up the targets, prepping them, and we painted a couple as well..
we shot..
ron beat me into a little puddle, except I was not competing against any but my last weekend scores and neither was he.. however.. we all pay attention is it not so ?? lol
I could think of examples of pretending to be indifferent, not interested but you can supply your own instances where it just does not hold a 100 per cent... like a hot babe walking about I am not interested, but I do take notice... I saw ron knock down more than he missed by far.. I will say I shot much better than last week out to fifty yards, last week I could not even scare the longest ones...
we shot FT targets, spinners of all sizes, and at all distances, and shot aspirins at twenty yards... love them going poof!! that is cool.. I shot some targets to re aquaint my self with my trajectory in the real world, and that helped a lot..
Ron is a great shooter and has not been doing it but a few years, or so he says to encourage me..lol..
we were a small but merry crew and the wind played in different directions the entire morning once it got to moving.. and it was hot...
After picking up the field of targets we locked it all up, and headed out... in order to keep our momentum, Ron was going to cut grass in mid day heat.. I did my part similarly but different.. went home, drank beer.. I likeded it.. lol
until next time..
one day we might record our scores or something. .. (nah!, we don't need no stinkin score board )
Ron came in first and I came in either second or first in hunter division.. I guess I also came in last in both but that does not make too much sense.. lol
dk

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"
It is what it is, because it is!!!

June 20th, 2011, 3:35 pm #4

we shot..
until next time..
dk

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

(EDIT: better pic)

Just kidding guys... Good report Dan.
HookEm
Last edited by HookEm on June 20th, 2011, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 20th, 2011, 4:09 pm #5

Regards,

Tony

June 20th, 2011, 4:14 pm #6

June 20th, 2011, 4:22 pm #7

they may show up anywhere in the country, one might even be me or Mike V and ?!?!, you know, the Traveling Rancheros, LMAO!!! Could be others...

Regards,

Tony

June 21st, 2011, 3:34 am #8

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

June 21st, 2011, 4:53 am #9

June 22nd, 2011, 4:01 am #10

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"