I see a lot of new names on yellow

I see a lot of new names on yellow

April 13th, 2012, 1:38 am #1

Or is it just me? Makes me a little nervous about picking up something from the classifieds. What do you guys that been around awhile think? Go Blackhawks!!!!!

April 13th, 2012, 2:01 am #2

that new members are joining the fold and promoting the sport.
Due diligence is recommended for any internet purchase. In the words of the late Ronnie Reagan: Trust, but verify.

April 13th, 2012, 2:17 am #3

I am pretty new to the forum. I have been here a few years but I dont post much. This place is great though. I have been in the Live chat Room but I cant get any talkers in there. Maybe people are too shy to type.
Last edited by trealtree on April 13th, 2012, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 13th, 2012, 2:19 am #4

Or is it just me? Makes me a little nervous about picking up something from the classifieds. What do you guys that been around awhile think? Go Blackhawks!!!!!
Moderator's take care of getting them signed up, and new guys or gals are always welcome! We have to remember we were all new at one time, and it is good to see more that are interested in the yellow forum!

April 13th, 2012, 3:07 am #5

I am new to this site too. Gotta start out somewhere and I need all the help I can get with the PCP airguns. lol

April 13th, 2012, 4:10 am #6

I am pretty new to the forum. I have been here a few years but I dont post much. This place is great though. I have been in the Live chat Room but I cant get any talkers in there. Maybe people are too shy to type.
I'm occasionally in the chat room, but lately Network 54 has been so undependable that it's difficult to post a conversation.

April 13th, 2012, 4:37 am #7

I am new to this site too. Gotta start out somewhere and I need all the help I can get with the PCP airguns. lol
Yep, alot of fng's.

April 13th, 2012, 4:45 am #8

Im new to yellow and PCPs. Been playing with air guns for over 30 yrs(pumps and CO2) and finally going the PCP route.Im avid archer and archery hunter(doves to elk) because I enjoy the difficulties it brings and a successful hunt is more rewarding.
I look forward to hunting small game with a powerful,accurate and relatively quiet PCP and hope it to be just as fun and rewarding.Lots of great info here.Im sure classifieds here are much like archery forums.Lots of upstanding honest individuals and a few scammers.They get weeded out.

April 13th, 2012, 5:03 am #9

fussing with my airguns. Jerry in socal.

April 13th, 2012, 10:15 am #10

doesn't mean I'm out to offer up $5k guns for $2k and run off with money from ten or fifteen buyers...

Just the opposite, I'm in collect and expand mode...not to mention figure out all the stuff y'all have figger'd out long ago. My wife and son all shoot with me. hers is a 20 cal D34 and mine is a 20 cal RX2. the boy has an XS12 and does quite well with it.

anyway...Greetings from Ann Arbor MI.
cheers,
Douglas