I must be getting old -

I must be getting old -

July 15th, 2012, 3:40 pm #1

In fact, I am getting old but that girl at the top just doesn't interest me at all!! I don't find her sexy even tho' she is trying to act that way. The whole shot is just too cluttered and busy. Nothing more attractive to a male than the female figure but she just doesn't seem to have "IT". As I've matured, I've discovered that a whole lot of women don't have any idea of exactly what "sexy" is. Being sexy is more of an attitude than it is of looks or attire.
John

July 15th, 2012, 5:33 pm #2

Many of them just don't get it.

July 15th, 2012, 6:00 pm #3

In fact, I am getting old but that girl at the top just doesn't interest me at all!! I don't find her sexy even tho' she is trying to act that way. The whole shot is just too cluttered and busy. Nothing more attractive to a male than the female figure but she just doesn't seem to have "IT". As I've matured, I've discovered that a whole lot of women don't have any idea of exactly what "sexy" is. Being sexy is more of an attitude than it is of looks or attire.
John
Young men are bombarded with pics of tiny waists, hugely dispurpotionate butts and boobs as an ideal of glamour and perfection. No wonder our daughters are starving and purging, getting obsene plastic surgeries and ending up on anti-depression medication...or worse.

If you have sons I hope you will try to make them understand how to respect women. And not just to their faces.

July 15th, 2012, 8:43 pm #4

John
so that girls who are just average looking go up in appeal when they have the
right personality.

July 15th, 2012, 10:42 pm #5

Young men are bombarded with pics of tiny waists, hugely dispurpotionate butts and boobs as an ideal of glamour and perfection. No wonder our daughters are starving and purging, getting obsene plastic surgeries and ending up on anti-depression medication...or worse.

If you have sons I hope you will try to make them understand how to respect women. And not just to their faces.
We have a obesity epidemic in this country, young people should be more concerned about keeping their bodies healthy and fit and not the big artificial breasted stick figures the culture of Fashion magazines tell them is attractive, their bodies are the only bodies they get.

Starving and plastic surgery are not the way to obtain healthy bodies, but throwing up your hands and saying I am obese just like everyone around me and I like myself that way is also not they way to obtain health in the long run.

That is called complacency, it is a cop out and is a downward spiraling road to a unhealthy life.

Staying fit gets harder the older you get. I generally eat one solid meal a day, I have been dieting for th last 10 years and exercising vigorously to stay fit. Nearing 63 I find the quality tomorrows are a finite comodity, but the fitter you are the more there are for you.

Staying fit is a simple equasion, no matter what the well meaning aplogists around you may tell you, if you burn less calories than you put in, you grow fat. Exercise and limiting those calories are the only healthy answer.

July 15th, 2012, 11:08 pm #6

"I see FAT people"

Hey, I've read all about your disapproval of anyone who is a few pounds overweight and I'm very impressed with the pushups you do to keep up with your younger wife, but what you said has absolutely nothing relative to what I was talking about.

Do you think that a woman going in to have her perfectly perpotioned 34C boobs cut up to fashion a pair of 38 DD's has anything to do with obesity?

July 16th, 2012, 1:10 am #7

But your so into being an apologist for those around you who choose complacency and a life of health issues like diabeses and heart problems that you have lost track of simple reading comprehension skills, or perhaps you over look it in love, which due to my respect for you I choose to believe.

Read the post, I said that big breasts and stick figures thru starving one self is not a healthy path.

The healthy path is thru limiting the amount of calories you burn and exercise.

Lets face it Miller, men and women like nice sexy figured sexual partners, thru eons that has been true with all livig mobile orgainsims, if the average human, looking for a mate can choose between two individuals, that both have sterling personalities and meet your expectations of mates, one is very healthy and naturally very shapely with what is in their individual culture acceptd as sexy and the other looks like the Goodyear blimp and like the worlds fair is getting bigger and better in your eyes, they will 98% of the time choose the sexy to them idividual all things else being equal.

Those that do not are outside of their indiviual culture, what you term as being shallow, to me they are 'Kinky'.

Sure child birth and life style change this. A very recent 20 year study of european women has shown that over 20 years without one hour of strenuous exercise per day will result in a 100 lb gain of weight over that same 20 year period, if your absolutely committed to that individual, you will overlook their defeatist attitude and love them in the dark, well that is if you still stand to over look their unattractiveness and still do that sort of thing.

I choose health and fitness over obesity and diabetes, I choose sexual and personality compatabilty over "love me the way I am" and their surrender to a unhealty lifestyle of future health issues and diabetes and an attitude of American woman entitlement.

Miller, to sum it up, I call it sexual currency. We are all born with it and it is not fair and it is not given equally to all of us.

However, it is indeed biological fact.

The worlds population gravitates towards what is sexy in ther indivdual culture and that quality of sexy is in fact currency in getting a higher quality healthy mate to impegnate them or being consenual toward bearing their young and furthering their genitic product and raising them in a atmosphere of what is in that culture considered affulence.

Call it what you may, but no amount of "AWWWHH" Apologistic attitude of "I love you for what your are, I will just close my eyes and imagine you for what you were 20 years ago" is going to change the mainstream cultural biological attitude of choosing a mate that is attractive sexually, it is what we and all living things do, and to go outside that cultural norm sets you into a class outside of your individual cultural norm.

So that leaves those who choose to love their mate and remembering them for what they were in the darkness, as being loyal loving mates and yes, they are hero's my eyes, including you Miller, altho I can't really understand why you do in my indiviual shallowness. I do get on my knees and solute you and those, it is just that is does not get it up for me at 63.

However, for those who choose to love miss 'Goodyear' in her initial form that they met her, they are suspect to me in that they are falling under the catch all term of 'Kinky'.

And altho you love your off spring with unconditional love, look what that loyality has begot you in your genetic heritity and the curse of obesity and diabetes they have to deal with.

For me, I choose beauty and personality and the tranquiltiy of a healty easy to live with spouce, who will remain living with me thru the years because she is healthy and not obese and a diabetic indiviual and rotting out a coffin liner when I am a still viable male.

You can read what you want into that.

But for me a man who considers you as a hero for your unconditional love, but who also can do pushups into the hundreds per hour because I do not choose the life of least resistance, and who has fought with guns, knives and fists and yes diet and exercise for suvival against humans and wild animals and a sweettooth most of my life, perhaps you should choose your critisisms and insults to continental distances my friend for after all....

I am human and am cursed with the genetic disabiltiy of that damn red hair and the temper that goes with it, but which after all is the perks of a healthy life my dear friend.

Regards my friend.
Last edited by unrepentantsinner on July 16th, 2012, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 16th, 2012, 2:07 am #8

It's all yours bud...
Last edited by Milbo on July 16th, 2012, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 16th, 2012, 3:06 am #9

so that girls who are just average looking go up in appeal when they have the
right personality.
Seems to me that everyone is in agreement.....nt

July 16th, 2012, 2:18 pm #10

Many of them just don't get it.
She was in fact quite pretty and looked good in a swim suit. My favorite old time gal was probably Rita Hayworth. She was pretty-gorgeous. She lived quite a stormy life, though. "It don't come easy" as Ringo once sang.

Happy Shooting!

Ed, The Airgun Tune-Meister

"We can rebuild the squirrel. Make him stronger, faster...We have the technology"---Skyler M.