HW97K in hand

HW97K in hand

April 8th, 2017, 4:39 pm #1

Wow, the process of ordering one from Krale Shietsport was incredibly effortless, and it arrived from the Netherlands in just four days.
This is the nicest air rifle I have ever owned. Have a UTG 3-12 SWAT and sidewheel on the way, in addition to some H&N and JSB pellets for it.

April 9th, 2017, 3:56 pm #2

Being a big fan of that rifle I am sure you will enjoy it. Amazingly accurate and reliable rifles. I have been considering getting one from Krales. Can you elaborate on your experience? Good luck with it.

Pete

April 9th, 2017, 9:31 pm #3

I simple Googled their Web site, put the 97K in my shopping cart, filled in the customer information and gave them my credit card info. My local bank halted the transaction and called me to assure that this was a legitimate purchase and when I reinput the order with Krale, the deal went through. Within hours, Krale sent me the UPS tracking number and the box arrived as scheduled.
To find the cost in dollars, I just input the total with shipping in Euros to an online currency converter to confirm my cost in USD. The dollar is pretty strong right now, making for great savings.
Could not be easier!

April 9th, 2017, 10:42 pm #4

Wow, the process of ordering one from Krale Shietsport was incredibly effortless, and it arrived from the Netherlands in just four days.
This is the nicest air rifle I have ever owned. Have a UTG 3-12 SWAT and sidewheel on the way, in addition to some H&N and JSB pellets for it.
When I bought it 11/15. The price went down even lower since then. Still very happy with this air rifle nonetheless. If you want a Weirauch, Krale is the best place to buy.

April 10th, 2017, 1:46 am #5

I simple Googled their Web site, put the 97K in my shopping cart, filled in the customer information and gave them my credit card info. My local bank halted the transaction and called me to assure that this was a legitimate purchase and when I reinput the order with Krale, the deal went through. Within hours, Krale sent me the UPS tracking number and the box arrived as scheduled.
To find the cost in dollars, I just input the total with shipping in Euros to an online currency converter to confirm my cost in USD. The dollar is pretty strong right now, making for great savings.
Could not be easier!
I appreciate the feedback.

Pete

April 10th, 2017, 4:28 am #6

When I bought it 11/15. The price went down even lower since then. Still very happy with this air rifle nonetheless. If you want a Weirauch, Krale is the best place to buy.
If you don't routinely purchase things from Europe, you need to know a couple of things about Krale besides the Eur/USD exchange rate.

When you first get there, prices will most likely include VAT, which is applicable only to citizens of the EU. After a while, or if you put something in your cart, the site figures out that you are not in EU and reduces the stated prices by about 20%, which is the VAT. If you don't account for VAT, nothing there looks like a bargain.

You will need to provide a copy/photo of your photo ID. They have something in their shopping cart that allows you to attach/upload a photo/copy of your ID. It didn't work for me, perhaps because my charge was initially declined.

What you can do, is after your purchase goes through, email your ID copy to them at the info email address with your order number.

Rarely, apparently, customs will hold up or mess up a package from Krale, otherwise shipping is as fast or faster than domestic orders.

The shipping charge will cover two rifles, if you want. It's up to 20-25lbs I believe.

Another satisfied customer.

April 10th, 2017, 5:25 pm #7

Best deal going for Weihrauchs and Steyrs.

April 16th, 2017, 12:26 am #8

just knocked about 25% off the prices on all their HW products. Many have been asking for this move but those of us that have been purchasing their guns over the last 10 years will also lose value on our HW inventory. Just sayin!
Last edited by dayjd2 on April 16th, 2017, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 20th, 2017, 1:34 pm #9

All high end used gun prices are tanking-nt

April 21st, 2017, 2:22 pm #10

Should be ashamed of itself. I hope they aren't able to convince Weihrauch to prevent non-US distributors from selling into the US in future contract negotiations.