HW97 Centennial ($485) and BSA SuperSport Tactical ($225)

HW97 Centennial ($485) and BSA SuperSport Tactical ($225)

September 26th, 2012, 2:32 am #1

1) HW97 Centennial. The cocking is extremely smooth and easy, and the shooting cycle is incredibly docile. There are some marks on the metal and stock. There is a ding and rub marks on the muzzle weight and some dings in the stock. I have tried to get the best pictures possible to show the various marks. This is a great gun and would make a great FT rifle. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun, just the cosmetic scratches/dings etc. Please see pictures for details. Asking $485 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $14.37 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... entennial/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) BSA SuperSport Tactical, UK made. This gun has one of the most comfortable stocks I have ever shot, and the cocking is extremely easy. In fact, the cocking and shot cycle made me think it was only shooting about 12 ft-lbs, but I was surprised to find it pushing 14 ft-lbs. You wont be disappointed with this gun. Metal is all clean, just a few light scratches in the stock. I also have some Sportsmatch (T06C) mounts available that work with the 13mm Maxi-grip BSA mount. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun. Please see pictures for details. Asking $225 shipped for GUN ONLY to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $6.83 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

The price for the gun and rings ($42 from AoA) is $250 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $7.55 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

Rings alone are $35 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. Rings will only be sold after gun has sold. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $1.32 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Tactical/

September 26th, 2012, 6:17 pm #2

Both are .177 caliber. nt

October 13th, 2012, 8:09 pm #3

1) HW97 Centennial. The cocking is extremely smooth and easy, and the shooting cycle is incredibly docile. There are some marks on the metal and stock. There is a ding and rub marks on the muzzle weight and some dings in the stock. I have tried to get the best pictures possible to show the various marks. This is a great gun and would make a great FT rifle. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun, just the cosmetic scratches/dings etc. Please see pictures for details. Asking $485 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $14.37 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... entennial/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) BSA SuperSport Tactical, UK made. This gun has one of the most comfortable stocks I have ever shot, and the cocking is extremely easy. In fact, the cocking and shot cycle made me think it was only shooting about 12 ft-lbs, but I was surprised to find it pushing 14 ft-lbs. You wont be disappointed with this gun. Metal is all clean, just a few light scratches in the stock. I also have some Sportsmatch (T06C) mounts available that work with the 13mm Maxi-grip BSA mount. There are ZERO mechanical issues with the gun. Please see pictures for details. Asking $225 shipped for GUN ONLY to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $6.83 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

The price for the gun and rings ($42 from AoA) is $250 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $7.55 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

Rings alone are $35 shipped to lower 48, no international shipping. Rings will only be sold after gun has sold. DEAL BY EMAIL. Accepting USPS MO or PayPal (add $1.32 for PayPal fees). No trades. On the BOI.

More pictures:http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Tactical/
Both guns are SOLD. nt