HW100KT or AA HFT 500 for HFT and Field Target

HW100KT or AA HFT 500 for HFT and Field Target

April 18th, 2017, 11:18 pm #1

Torn between these two rifles, one is a 19ft/lb rifle and the other a 12 ft/lb rifle. Just wondering if any here is using one or both of the rifles and can give me pro's and cons on each.
Thanks

April 19th, 2017, 5:27 am #2

I have both and use them for field target. The AA is lighter than the HW. As far as accuracy I would say to me they are the same. I shoot JSB heavy 10.34 in the HW and AA Diabolo 8.4 in the HFT. If it is a windy day I will shoot the HW and on a somewhat calm day I will shoot the AA. They both fit me well and I really like the side lever cocking. AA has no safety and is only single shot. Lots of room for loading. HW is magazine or a single shot tray can be purchased which is kind of pricey but works very well and is what I use. A plus for the HW is that it cannot be possible to double feed/load more than one pellet. The HW is regulated, AA is not. Can get about 50 good shots out of both before you need to refill. AA has more adjustments on stock. If I had to pick between the two I don't think that I could. I like them both.

April 19th, 2017, 6:14 pm #3

Thanks Doug I appreciate your input, I didn't know the HW was regulated. Thanks again,
Joe