How To Install A Southern Home Security System:

How To Install A Southern Home Security System:

March 31st, 2012, 12:53 am #1

1. Go to Goodwill and buy an old pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with some old, well-read copies of Guns & Ammo Magazine.

3. Put four large, dirty dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

BUBBA,

Betty Jo, Slim, Duke & I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour.
Don't mess with the Pit Bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up pretty bad.
I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back.

CURTIS

March 31st, 2012, 1:30 am #2

that is a goodun , i own a welding/construction co. and i had a weldor who worked for me from the high desert area in Calif. , i think it was . the one peculiar thing about him that i recall was that unlike the rest of us , his welding helment had no headgear to secure it but had a dildo projecting inside that he clinched , always seemed odd.

Life , this one and one more . . . . .

April 1st, 2012, 6:37 pm #3

1. Go to Goodwill and buy an old pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with some old, well-read copies of Guns & Ammo Magazine.

3. Put four large, dirty dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

BUBBA,

Betty Jo, Slim, Duke & I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour.
Don't mess with the Pit Bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up pretty bad.
I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back.

CURTIS

After Katrina in New Orleans, lots of breakins and looters. ONe guy spray painted on some plywood in front of his business: "Every other night I sleep in here with two shotguns, a pit bull, and a claw hammer. How lucky do you feel?"

April 1st, 2012, 10:08 pm #4

then Gov. Kathleen Blanko allowed FEMA and National Guard units to deploy , who by the way were waiting outside of the storm's path to be called . Mississippi bore the brunt of the storm but Gov. Haley Barbor was using more than two braincells and things on the Ms. coast ran like a well oiled machine before Nagin slept his drunk off. Honore' was in command of regular army units and national guard units , media was kept at bay and actions necessary were exercised with some of the trash who presented as much hassle as the flood waters and the wind , most or lots of who stayed behind planned to loot while most were evacuated but the levees breaking crapped on their plans.

Life , this one and one more . . . . .