how many guys look at themselves in the mirror when they get a new gun

how many guys look at themselves in the mirror when they get a new gun

March 17th, 2012, 6:18 am #1

and imagine how badass they are with the sexy gun in their hand. I'm guilty of it, LOL.

Then I pretend that I'm tough and a awesome shooter while I'm at it, can't help it.

I can't be the only one. Anyone else do this? LOL

March 17th, 2012, 7:06 am #2

YES! I think Im better than a Navy SEAL, possibly a Navy Walrus. nt

March 17th, 2012, 11:51 am #3

and imagine how badass they are with the sexy gun in their hand. I'm guilty of it, LOL.

Then I pretend that I'm tough and a awesome shooter while I'm at it, can't help it.

If you look at the photo of me shootng my Izzy, is the only time I don't look like Elmer Fudd.

" Badges? We don't need no stinking badges"

Member of "North American Airgun Shooters and Collectors Association" NAAGSCA

March 17th, 2012, 2:53 pm #4

but i shoot like a mofo.

March 17th, 2012, 2:54 pm #5

Yeah. I admit it... NT

March 17th, 2012, 3:12 pm #6

...how childish!!
If you want to be grownup about this sport...you get your new gun and set up your camera on a tripod. Set the selftimer...affect the Rambo pose and then you have proof to show all your friends what a bad-*** you truly are.
Not that I've done this myself
Last edited by bobtodrick on March 17th, 2012, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 17th, 2012, 3:17 pm #7

If you look at the photo of me shootng my Izzy, is the only time I don't look like Elmer Fudd.

" Badges? We don't need no stinking badges"

Member of "North American Airgun Shooters and Collectors Association" NAAGSCA
Keep them stinkin badges too!

Best Regards
BBGun Bob
reschlund@wowway.com
S.E. Michigan

"Springers are neat,,One Shot One Bullseye"
BUT ONLY If you can master shooting one ! ! !

March 17th, 2012, 5:56 pm #8

...or that it ever even occurred to me. But then, old springers have limited bada** potential anyway I suppose.

I'm thinking you guys are related to the scary dudes seen at every gunshow...you know, the large angry-looking ones wearing camo everything, and toting half a dozen guns, including at least one obligatory AR or AK...

March 17th, 2012, 6:57 pm #9

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

March 17th, 2012, 9:15 pm #10

Ahem... uh... no.