HFT Shooters - What Bipods/Sticks are you using?

HFT Shooters - What Bipods/Sticks are you using?

June 25th, 2011, 5:14 pm #1

Let's get a thread so that those interested in HFT have a central resource to see what their options are for Bipods/Sticks whether store bought or home made.

I'll be working with a Primos Trigger Stick and camera tripod.

Regards,

Tony

June 25th, 2011, 5:44 pm #2

Gorilla

June 25th, 2011, 5:51 pm #3

June 25th, 2011, 6:04 pm #4

Let's get a thread so that those interested in HFT have a central resource to see what their options are for Bipods/Sticks whether store bought or home made.

Regards,

Tony
Hidden third leg so it just look`s like a Bi-Pod.

June 25th, 2011, 6:11 pm #5

Keep up the great shooting Charles and exploring the limits, you're doing a good thing and keeping everyone on their toes to keep up with you and on the edge of their seat waiting to see "what's next"!!!

Regards,

Tony

June 25th, 2011, 7:17 pm #6

Regards,

Tony
They retract or extend easily when I need some height adjustment and "stay put" after opening them and resting the gun. I did have to shorten mine a bit because the shortest adjustment was too high to allow me to rest my elbows on my thighs.

Cross stick, sittin bucket & coin purse that's converted to a pellet pouch (been replaced with a Beeman pouch).

June 25th, 2011, 9:50 pm #7

I absolutely love the Beeman Pouch but admittedly, had I been able to find coin purses like what you have, I'd of just bought a bunch of those locally!

I've read online that lots of folks have had great results with Vorteked R9(.20)s and Hawke Optics, have you tried that yet for HFT?!?! Maybe customize the install with one of your o-ringed pistons as well?!?!

Regards,

Tony

June 25th, 2011, 9:56 pm #8

Regards,

Tony
"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

June 25th, 2011, 10:09 pm #9

-bp

June 26th, 2011, 2:12 am #10

They retract or extend easily when I need some height adjustment and "stay put" after opening them and resting the gun. I did have to shorten mine a bit because the shortest adjustment was too high to allow me to rest my elbows on my thighs.

Cross stick, sittin bucket & coin purse that's converted to a pellet pouch (been replaced with a Beeman pouch).
...a fleece glove over the fork to let my springer slide back and forth like a howitzer.

-bp