Hey Yellow members super deal on AAA Condor with extras...

Hey Yellow members super deal on AAA Condor with extras...

September 21st, 2017, 11:34 am #1

The gun is two years old, l bought it new from Tony. Full tune, specter shroud, tri rail, maddog bench rest stock. Accurate gun, and really quiet. First post here gets it. Email me for pictures, and if you want it post here first. Nothing is wrong with the gun whatsoever. Asking $575 delivered! I'm on the boi. I'm getting another fancy toy and this fancy toy has to go!
Email. dglmtmetalart@gmaildotcom. Thanks

September 21st, 2017, 11:44 am #2

caliber? NT

September 21st, 2017, 11:59 am #3

The gun is two years old, l bought it new from Tony. Full tune, specter shroud, tri rail, maddog bench rest stock. Accurate gun, and really quiet. First post here gets it. Email me for pictures, and if you want it post here first. Nothing is wrong with the gun whatsoever. Asking $575 delivered! I'm on the boi. I'm getting another fancy toy and this fancy toy has to go!
Did it again, sorry. It's a .25

September 21st, 2017, 12:12 pm #4

I'll take it. NT

September 21st, 2017, 12:16 pm #5

Sold!! You're going to love this rifle Brian!! Thanks again yellow.