Hey Ray.... Two weeks away!

Hey Ray.... Two weeks away!

June 26th, 2011, 2:07 am #1

Any chance to see a lineup like we did last year? Might spark a flurry of interest.

June 26th, 2011, 3:25 pm #2

47 rifle shooters with 8 more to come that I am aware of.

24 Pistol match shooters. The Pistol match will also allow walk ins so just sign up at the Pistol match. If you have already registered and didn't send pistol info and want to shoot just email me and I will add you to the list.

We have 4 participants that will be shooting at the World FT Championship in Italy. That's 4 out of 6 Shooting PCP at the Worlds for the USA. They are marked with an "*". Spoke to another shooter from CA that is going to the worlds that might be able to make it work schedule dependent. This should be a good Practice match for those of us going overseas to all shoot together and see how we stack up against each other.

Hunter Class
Name
Day, Bill
Harding, John
Harding, Sam
Harding, Steve
Hunnicutt, Chip
LaRocca, Jerry
Lewin, Max
Manktelow, Paul
Shirhall, Greg
Thomas, Glenn
Vicharelli, Steve
Wade, Thomas
Wilcox, Jim
Williams, Brian
Wilson, Dustin

PCP Division
Name
Bassett, Rich
Deuel, Art
Diver, Doug
Dowling, Chris
Dziedzic, Bartek
Eden, Dennis
Herman, Phil
Lipinski, Stan
Lipsmire, Brian
Malinconico, Mike
Martin, Crystal
Martin, Jim
Thomas, Nathan

WFTF Division
Name
Apelles, Hans *
Apelles, Ray *
Holland, Tom
MacSweyn, Tim
March, Briquelle
Paddock, Jeff
Rushton, Harold *
Sauve Greg *

Spring Gun Division
Name
Bishop, Paul
Bowne, Larry
Medina, Hector
Narracci, Tony
Ruf, Veronika

Off-Hand (Standing) Class
Name
Benson, William L Jr
Gombola, Michael

Single Day Saturday
Name
Archer, Stephen
Freeman, David
Helm, Chris
Tyler, John

Pistol Match
Name
Apelles, Hans
Apelles, Ray
Bassett, Rich
Bishop, Paul
Bowne, Larry
Day, Bill
Deuel, Art
Dowling, Chris
Eden, Dennis
Freeman, David
Herman, Phil
Holland, Tom
Hunnicutt, Chip
Krakowski, Daniel
LaRocca, Jerry
Lipsmire, Brian
MacSweyn, Tim
Manktelow, Paul
Paddock, Jeff
Shirhall, Greg
Thomas, Glenn
Thomas, Nathan
Tyler, John
Wade, Thomas

<p>A Team PCP Tuning Document</p><p>Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)</p>(please note the site does go down with high
traffic so check back if it isn't available)
<p>YouTube Videos</p>

June 26th, 2011, 5:00 pm #3

haven't heard much from him this year here. He won the NERFT PCP last year and I don't see him signed up? Hope he is alright!
Last edited by dayjd on June 26th, 2011, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 26th, 2011, 5:37 pm #4

nt

<p>A Team PCP Tuning Document</p><p>Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)</p>(please note the site does go down with high
<p>YouTube Videos</p>

June 26th, 2011, 6:15 pm #5

haven't heard much from him this year here. He won the NERFT PCP last year and I don't see him signed up? Hope he is alright!
haven't been shooting much FT. My first love is really archery. The reason I took up FT was I had a shoulder injury which was caused by shooting archery twice weekly(or more) for over 40 years. My Dr asked me to enter therapy and give my shoulder a break. So My brother in law Anthony had developed an intrest in FT and suggested I give it a try as it was so similar to 3D archery. I really loved it. But more importantly I really enjoyed the FT people more than the archery world. I didn't take FT as seriously as I took archery so I think I found the shooting expierience and comoraderie more enjoyable. I met some really great people who taught me much early on and I developed some great friends as well. Well the shoulder improved and I soon realized how much I missed the cerebal sport of archery. It's just a mental therapy for me which I really enjoy.

I have only picked up the FT rig twice this year both times for a local shoot.I enjoy doing that but my dedication is to archery (as long as my body cooperates).

Good luck to you Bill. You Anthony, Hans, Ray,Bartek, Mike M, Hector are a few of the people I often miss. You never know I could end up doing it again. But for now I just really feel at home releasing arrows.

Good Luck everyone.

June 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm #6

I once was very addicted. I can remember fling arrows in the back yard beside my house after work and stress leaving my body with each arrow released. I walked away from archery for about 10 years (Other than bowhunting) Just was getting to a point when I was ready to try it again and took a fall a tore my roto cuff. Operation and 3 months of PT and it was as good as new. By that time I had already started playing with airguns and decided to just hunt with the bow and do my airguns. Hope to see you again and good luck with the archery.

June 27th, 2011, 10:35 am #7

haven't been shooting much FT. My first love is really archery. The reason I took up FT was I had a shoulder injury which was caused by shooting archery twice weekly(or more) for over 40 years. My Dr asked me to enter therapy and give my shoulder a break. So My brother in law Anthony had developed an intrest in FT and suggested I give it a try as it was so similar to 3D archery. I really loved it. But more importantly I really enjoyed the FT people more than the archery world. I didn't take FT as seriously as I took archery so I think I found the shooting expierience and comoraderie more enjoyable. I met some really great people who taught me much early on and I developed some great friends as well. Well the shoulder improved and I soon realized how much I missed the cerebal sport of archery. It's just a mental therapy for me which I really enjoy.

I have only picked up the FT rig twice this year both times for a local shoot.I enjoy doing that but my dedication is to archery (as long as my body cooperates).

Good luck to you Bill. You Anthony, Hans, Ray,Bartek, Mike M, Hector are a few of the people I often miss. You never know I could end up doing it again. But for now I just really feel at home releasing arrows.

Good Luck everyone.
make it to defend your title.

I bet there are a number of PCP participants that are glad you won't be there to beat them again.

We will catch you on your home turf at the LIFT matches if you don't make any others.

<p>YouTube Videos</p>

June 27th, 2011, 4:04 pm #8

47 rifle shooters with 8 more to come that I am aware of.

24 Pistol match shooters. The Pistol match will also allow walk ins so just sign up at the Pistol match. If you have already registered and didn't send pistol info and want to shoot just email me and I will add you to the list.

We have 4 participants that will be shooting at the World FT Championship in Italy. That's 4 out of 6 Shooting PCP at the Worlds for the USA. They are marked with an "*". Spoke to another shooter from CA that is going to the worlds that might be able to make it work schedule dependent. This should be a good Practice match for those of us going overseas to all shoot together and see how we stack up against each other.

Hunter Class
Name
Day, Bill
Harding, John
Harding, Sam
Harding, Steve
Hunnicutt, Chip
LaRocca, Jerry
Lewin, Max
Manktelow, Paul
Shirhall, Greg
Thomas, Glenn
Vicharelli, Steve
Wade, Thomas
Wilcox, Jim
Williams, Brian
Wilson, Dustin

PCP Division
Name
Bassett, Rich
Deuel, Art
Diver, Doug
Dowling, Chris
Dziedzic, Bartek
Eden, Dennis
Herman, Phil
Lipinski, Stan
Lipsmire, Brian
Malinconico, Mike
Martin, Crystal
Martin, Jim
Thomas, Nathan

WFTF Division
Name
Apelles, Hans *
Apelles, Ray *
Holland, Tom
MacSweyn, Tim
March, Briquelle
Paddock, Jeff
Rushton, Harold *
Sauve Greg *

Spring Gun Division
Name
Bishop, Paul
Bowne, Larry
Medina, Hector
Narracci, Tony
Ruf, Veronika

Off-Hand (Standing) Class
Name
Benson, William L Jr
Gombola, Michael

Single Day Saturday
Name
Archer, Stephen
Freeman, David
Helm, Chris
Tyler, John

Pistol Match
Name
Apelles, Hans
Apelles, Ray
Bassett, Rich
Bishop, Paul
Bowne, Larry
Day, Bill
Deuel, Art
Dowling, Chris
Eden, Dennis
Freeman, David
Herman, Phil
Holland, Tom
Hunnicutt, Chip
Krakowski, Daniel
LaRocca, Jerry
Lipsmire, Brian
MacSweyn, Tim
Manktelow, Paul
Paddock, Jeff
Shirhall, Greg
Thomas, Glenn
Thomas, Nathan
Tyler, John
Wade, Thomas

<p>YouTube Videos</p>
I still don't see the American Airgunner staff on the list.

June 28th, 2011, 12:34 am #9

Good Luck everyone.
Sorry to hear you won't make it,was looking forward to shoot with you at crosman.If you change your mind and want to go give me a call.

Bartek

June 28th, 2011, 5:59 pm #10

Good Luck everyone.
Hope to cross paths with you someday again.

Un Abrazo!

H�ctor