Hey JC happy Birthday !

Hey JC happy Birthday !

April 1st, 2017, 3:07 am #1

My dear Buddy happy birthday number 39th, my best wishes for you !

April 1st, 2017, 12:08 pm #2

My Wife, (no, not her) has a Friend who is a model. She's doing pretty good. Here she is.
https://www.facebook.com/monicalynndreams/

Not bad for 2 Children and untouched photos. She's really short and has a thick butt and muscular legs. Weird thing to me is I was Friends with her Dad and now I'm Married to her best Friend, so I don't look at her in "that" way. I definitely acknowledge her attractiveness; but she's Wife's Friend & Jeff's little Girl to me. The truth about her is she is super smart, great Mom, very easy to talk to which I thought upon seeing her after so many years she would be stuck up. She's not at all. She has good chiseled features and has American Indian in her from her Mother. Maybe she's worthy of up top, maybe not. If you think so, Edit, cut, copy, and paste. Happy Birthday there Mr. Guapo. I'm jealous of your thick dark hair. Mexicans hardly ever loose their hair. I had thick dark Italian curly hair; but the hairline is in retreat.
Edit: Monica is actually very shy, dumped many so called photographers for trying to get with her or trying to get her to do nudes. Won't have it and in fact wanted to pull out of modeling all together because a lot of other Girls give her drama. They are just plain jealous as we all know Girls are. She's classy and just trying to provide for her Boys. I never knew modeling was so hard but for Girls, it's not easy.
Last edited by JamesDingle777 on April 1st, 2017, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 1st, 2017, 1:23 pm #3

Uh oh...that doesn't look like low temperature wax.........nt

April 1st, 2017, 1:39 pm #4

My dear Buddy happy birthday number 39th, my best wishes for you !
retro ones of her as a pin-up Girl with the Coke bottle, and the ones of her in a negligée on the kitchen counter are real nice. The one of her bending over the car shows the muscular legs.
Last edited by JamesDingle777 on April 1st, 2017, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 1st, 2017, 2:39 pm #5

James, there's pop ups in the way telling me to log in so I can't see.

Could you give us your normal rundown on the succulent labia, huge areolas, side boob, overweight, underweight, possible cellulite, and maybe others could comment on the possibility that she is a transvestite? Thanks...

April 1st, 2017, 3:17 pm #6

Do you mean how many critique Women they could never bed themselves or that I am rude in my descriptions? Yeah, sorry, not sure if that was an intended insult or not. The Lady is a real looker in my opinion and doesn't even need make up. Sorry if I somehow offended. You don't have to log in to see the pictures. I'll copy and paste some claassy ones.
Last edited by JamesDingle777 on April 1st, 2017, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 1st, 2017, 8:56 pm #8

Do you mean how many critique Women they could never bed themselves or that I am rude in my descriptions? Yeah, sorry, not sure if that was an intended insult or not. The Lady is a real looker in my opinion and doesn't even need make up. Sorry if I somehow offended. You don't have to log in to see the pictures. I'll copy and paste some claassy ones.
Oh well...if it wasn't for the double standards and creepy old guys on the internet these poor gals would have to go get a real job...

April 2nd, 2017, 12:09 pm #9

My Wife, (no, not her) has a Friend who is a model. She's doing pretty good. Here she is.
https://www.facebook.com/monicalynndreams/

Not bad for 2 Children and untouched photos. She's really short and has a thick butt and muscular legs. Weird thing to me is I was Friends with her Dad and now I'm Married to her best Friend, so I don't look at her in "that" way. I definitely acknowledge her attractiveness; but she's Wife's Friend & Jeff's little Girl to me. The truth about her is she is super smart, great Mom, very easy to talk to which I thought upon seeing her after so many years she would be stuck up. She's not at all. She has good chiseled features and has American Indian in her from her Mother. Maybe she's worthy of up top, maybe not. If you think so, Edit, cut, copy, and paste. Happy Birthday there Mr. Guapo. I'm jealous of your thick dark hair. Mexicans hardly ever loose their hair. I had thick dark Italian curly hair; but the hairline is in retreat.
Edit: Monica is actually very shy, dumped many so called photographers for trying to get with her or trying to get her to do nudes. Won't have it and in fact wanted to pull out of modeling all together because a lot of other Girls give her drama. They are just plain jealous as we all know Girls are. She's classy and just trying to provide for her Boys. I never knew modeling was so hard but for Girls, it's not easy.
She is definitely a looker, nice legs/caboose too.

You are right, the pin-up girl styled pics are her best ones, particularly the photo that looks like a Coca-Cola ad. I think it might be because she is smiling instead of doing the whole pouty/sultry thing. With a smile that pretty she should do it more.

The hottest girl I ever dated was named Monica. 6 feet tall with D cups crammed into a C cup bra! Hubba hubba!

April 2nd, 2017, 4:07 pm #10

Oh well...if it wasn't for the double standards and creepy old guys on the internet these poor gals would have to go get a real job...
Thanks Miller, she's a real looker though right? N/T