Hello

Hello

August 6th, 2006, 12:36 am #1

I would like to say 'Hello' and 'Thanks'.

You have a very nice group here. Since I have been looking over your shoulder's for a while, I find there is a lot of knowledge and great cooperation. Pretty much have most you of you figured out to what you like to do.

Before I forget, Happy Birthday, Yote! Thirteen is a great time in life. Enjoy!

I own a CFX. Came out of the center fire community and shotgun. Use to shoot trap. Use to shoot bench and hunt with my Rem. 22-250 BDL Varminter with a set trigger. I bought a CFX because of fishing, but that is another story. Not knowing anything about air rifles or springers, the CFX looked like a nice rifle and has proven as much. I have all ready upgraded to a GTX-II trigger. Thanks to Steve in NC for designing such a nice 2 stage trigger.

Maybe someday when I get smart, I can contribute something to this forum. Just keep up the good work!

By the way, what does 'nt' stand for?

Chris

August 6th, 2006, 12:52 am #2

nt

August 6th, 2006, 12:54 am #3

You have a very nice group here. Since I have been looking over your shoulder's for a while, I find there is a lot of knowledge and great cooperation. Pretty much have most you of you figured out to what you like to do.

I own a CFX. Came out of the center fire community and shotgun. Use to shoot trap. Use to shoot bench and hunt with my Rem. 22-250 BDL Varminter with a set trigger. I bought a CFX because of fishing, but that is another story. Not knowing anything about air rifles or springers, the CFX looked like a nice rifle and has proven as much. I have all ready upgraded to a GTX-II trigger. Thanks to Steve in NC for designing such a nice 2 stage trigger.

Maybe someday when I get smart, I can contribute something to this forum. Just keep up the good work!

Chris
Don

August 6th, 2006, 1:42 am #4

nt
nt

August 6th, 2006, 1:49 am #5

Chris
Lots of good stuff in the pipe, ya just have to put up with a few of my bad puns.

August 7th, 2006, 12:44 am #6

to this on the main the other day. Come on now, what is it? Did you talk GUSA out of dropping the .22 cal? Or could it be a deal to offer Steve's GTX-II trigger? I can't handle the suspence! lol

August 7th, 2006, 4:58 pm #7

Waiting for it to arrive. Looks like it is PERFECT for this gun. The wait is killing me!