happy birthday Hal , hope you can muster up enough breath

happy birthday Hal , hope you can muster up enough breath

July 11th, 2012, 10:21 am #1

to blow all those candles out in one take. other famous persons who share your birthdate : Yul Brynner , John Quincy Adams and Leon Spinks.

Happy Birthday!
Last edited by ralphy101again on July 11th, 2012, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 11th, 2012, 12:22 pm #2

Happy B-Day Hal,,and many more,,n/t

July 11th, 2012, 2:55 pm #3

Dear Friends,

When I took leave from the OT Forum on June 11, I said I'd be back in one month, which is today, my 76th Birthday.

I enjoyed the time off so much that beginning today, I'm gonna take a much longer break, a year at least!

I wish to thank those among my short list of friends on the Forum who remembered my Birthday, as well as a few others I've had the pleasure of visiting with.

I'm gone now, so don't bother with any replies, as I won't be around to read 'em!

OLD HAL (Wife is takin' me to my favorite steak house this evening, the Steer & Stein)

July 11th, 2012, 8:01 pm #4

Hope your birthday's the best one yet, but not as good as next year's.

July 12th, 2012, 12:13 am #5

Dear Friends,

When I took leave from the OT Forum on June 11, I said I'd be back in one month, which is today, my 76th Birthday.

I enjoyed the time off so much that beginning today, I'm gonna take a much longer break, a year at least!

I wish to thank those among my short list of friends on the Forum who remembered my Birthday, as well as a few others I've had the pleasure of visiting with.

I'm gone now, so don't bother with any replies, as I won't be around to read 'em!

OLD HAL (Wife is takin' me to my favorite steak house this evening, the Steer & Stein)

the yamaha cornet is being made in china. won't know for a year now.
not speaking for other brass players but now that yamaha has set up permanent shop in china i will not consider buying their products. they price within a few percent of trumpets that are made in USA, and what impulse they have for not giving japanese people jobs i will never understand. they charge for a horn being made in the first world, and then make it elsewhere. i won't participate in whatever level of rewards the chinese workers get, or what their rights are, and what happens to injured workers. it's revolting.
solid yamaha man too i have two of their most excellent motorcycles.

small caliber joy