Hal, I get what you're trying to do, so here goes...

Hal, I get what you're trying to do, so here goes...

April 13th, 2012, 7:20 pm #1

After you have signed in to PB, at the top of the page the header reads "Home", "Albums","Explore", and "Upload" in a green box. Click on that green box.
This page says "Upload to PB". Below that says upload from; with three tabs, "My computer",
"Facebook", and "More". Click on "My Computer". There is a nother green box that says
"Select photos and videos", click that one.
A new window will appear from your computer. Assuming you phptos are in "Libraries", click it.
Pick the library you want. and double click to open. Scroll through and pick the photos you want
and click. If you want to upload more than one pic at a time, press and hold the "CTRL" button
while left clicking each pic you want. When you are done, click the "Open" button and your download will start. When it's done a blue bar will appear and it says "Save and continue to Album".

You're done!

Please feel free to call and I can walk you through it. I am a computer Neandrathal and took me
a bit to figure out. 541/733/9478

Good luck.

Head Gopher and Assistant
Match Director Ashland Air Rifle Range
Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

April 13th, 2012, 7:34 pm #2

Mark-
The problem is that Photobucket is not giving him a "UPLOAD" button at all to pull photos off his C drive, or it's invisible, due to a script/flash/security setting problem on his computer.

April 13th, 2012, 7:45 pm #3

Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

April 14th, 2012, 12:05 am #4

Mark-
The problem is that Photobucket is not giving him a "UPLOAD" button at all to pull photos off his C drive, or it's invisible, due to a script/flash/security setting problem on his computer.

But when I click on it, it goes DIM, and the photo I selected from my Computer's album does not show up in the upper-left thumbnail window like it used to!

This is the whole problem, man!

I hard-copied Mark's instructions, and I'll try them later, but now I'm getting ready to take my Wife to dinner, which is far more satisfying than this computer B.S.!

See Ya.....
HALLIBURTON

April 14th, 2012, 4:09 am #5

After you have signed in to PB, at the top of the page the header reads "Home", "Albums","Explore", and "Upload" in a green box. Click on that green box.
This page says "Upload to PB". Below that says upload from; with three tabs, "My computer",
"Facebook", and "More". Click on "My Computer". There is a nother green box that says
"Select photos and videos", click that one.
A new window will appear from your computer. Assuming you phptos are in "Libraries", click it.
Pick the library you want. and double click to open. Scroll through and pick the photos you want
and click. If you want to upload more than one pic at a time, press and hold the "CTRL" button
while left clicking each pic you want. When you are done, click the "Open" button and your download will start. When it's done a blue bar will appear and it says "Save and continue to Album".

You're done!

Please feel free to call and I can walk you through it. I am a computer Neandrathal and took me
a bit to figure out. 541/733/9478

Good luck.

Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle
...I DO NOT have a header that reads "Home", "Albums", "Explore", and "Upload".

What I have on my 23" monitor screen is a window 3" wide and 5" high, with the following in it: (Items in quotes are "click-ons")

On the top of this window are "Images" and "My Albums".

Below that is a small window with "Search" to the side.

Below that is "My User Name", "Help", and "Logout".

Below that is "Album": and a window with my user name and a 'down' arrow.

Below that is a blank window, then "Browse" and "Upload".

Below that are 2 rows of 3 thumbnail pictures each, which are from the 120 pictures stored on my PB Album.

Below that are left & right scrolling arrows for bringing up 6 new thumbnail pictures from my PB Album.

Below that is a HTMY window, which I use for copying and pasting the selected thumbnail picture that I downloaded from my Computer Album (or selected from my PB Album) onto the Forum Post.

Below that is "View Album" and "Slideshow".

ALL THE ABOVE is contained in that 3" x 5" window, which I have been using for years to transfer Computer pictures to PhotoBucket until it recently quit.

HA HA...now I can confuse YOU guys!

Hal

April 14th, 2012, 5:29 am #6

It would seem that the "Upload" button would take you where you want to go.
Your Photobucket page shure has a different look than mine.
I will investigate further.

Thanks for the update.

Mark

Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

April 14th, 2012, 4:08 pm #7

...in addition to the six thumbnail pictures, which are previews of what's in the PB Album.

It appears that all of you are on a DIFFERENT PAGE than me.

I get onto Photobucket by clicking on "Photobucket" at the bottom of every post I send to the Forum.

Don't you see it?

I don't know where you guys are going with your "full page" logon screen!

Doesn't anyone use the 3x5 window after clicking on Photobucket at the bottom of every post they write?

Watch...I'll log on to PB using the "little window" and select a picture from the thumbnail preview, and put the picture RIGHT HERE!

HAL

SEE? HERE'S MY WIFE AT THE 2010 APPLE VALLEY AIR SHOW!

April 15th, 2012, 2:30 am #8

Doesn't take as long to scroll through my photos since it's full page.

Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

April 15th, 2012, 2:29 pm #9

I was finally able to download an image from my Computer Album and upload it to my Photobasket Album!

I was playing around on the PB "Big Page" and by randomly manipulating the "click-ons", I came up with the right combination!

I'm probably using a procedure that one of you guys gave me.

Ok, so thanks to Someone!

(Here's a shot of the Tenor Sax I'm learning to play with private lessons)

Hallelujah

April 15th, 2012, 8:01 pm #10

nt.

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.