Had lots of fun shooting the GOB Match this weekend!!! Pic heavy!!!

Had lots of fun shooting the GOB Match this weekend!!! Pic heavy!!!

June 11th, 2012, 5:18 am #1

Big thanks to Roz and Cliff for putting together another fine two day event, thank you. Thanks to my squad-mates Pat "Fire Marshal" OBrien day 1 Red Course and Brian "Dutch" Lipsmire day 2 White Course. I shot a personal best of 54/60 on the Red Course day 1, day 2 I didnt quite meet that new expectation but managed to hold onto a 50/60 for a total of 104/120 - I hit all 8 of my standing shots, I'm pretty proud of that. It was really good seeing everybody, thanks for making it a great match. Here are a few pictures:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Last edited by JD400 on June 12th, 2012, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 11th, 2012, 9:57 am #2

that Walther sorted. Thanks for the pics....they made me feel as if I was part of the fun. Cheers!

Life is short...slow down and enjoy
http://www.activevacuums.com

June 11th, 2012, 1:11 pm #3

Big thanks to Roz and Cliff for putting together another fine two day event, thank you. Thanks to my squad-mates Pat "Fire Marshal" OBrien day 1 Red Course and Brian "Dutch" Lipsmire day 2 White Course. I shot a personal best of 54/60 on the Red Course day 1, day 2 I didnt quite meet that new expectation but managed to hold onto a 50/60 for a total of 104/120 - I hit all 8 of my standing shots, I'm pretty proud of that. It was really good seeing everybody, thanks for making it a great match. Here are a few pictures:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
<p>John, </p><p>Thanks for the pics. Enjoyed shooting with you Saturday and hope to see you at Heflin this year.</p><p>Pat</p>

June 14th, 2012, 1:03 am #4

The July 16th math is very well a possibility for me. I have jeffs number so I will be in touch... Take care..

June 14th, 2012, 1:13 am #5

that Walther sorted. Thanks for the pics....they made me feel as if I was part of the fun. Cheers!

Life is short...slow down and enjoy
http://www.activevacuums.com
Yes Sir Donovan, you are welcome for the pictures...