Graphic picture of when I got my throat slashed in Boston.

Graphic picture of when I got my throat slashed in Boston.

June 16th, 2012, 9:01 pm #1

Hey guys, just found this picture while going through my phone. I was in Massachusetts for work in 07 I believe it was. After work, a friend and I went bar hopping near Fenway. Now, even though I was born and raised in Queens NY, my Isecond favorite team is the Sox, not cause I don't like the Yankees, but cause I just fell in love with Fenway when I saw a game when I was 5 or so, the year after the Mets beat the Sox for the championship in 86. I have always been a doesn't hard Mets fan, actually leaving for the game soon. Anyway, while bar hoping I was wearing a Mets hat, a green one that what.kinda dark so you could really only make out the NY on it, especially at a bar, late at night, after some drinks. I go outside for a smoke, and some guy immediately asked me "don't you f'ing know where you are with that hat on?". I said I just wanna smoke my cig and go inside. He comes after me, and I rocked him real solid, sending him to the ground. He got up, and I brought my hands up to continue to fight, and he must have had a razor in his hand. He brought it across my left hand, while I was in classic fight posture. I dropped my hand, and looked at it, it was wide open, and while I looked at it, he got me in the throat. I felt no pain, chased him down, and was beating him pretty badly. I had him on the ground and was pounding him, until he reached up and grabbed me by the frank and beans, and squeezed as hard as he could. I yelled out, he got up and boogied. I wound up going to the hospital the next morning, took 40 stitches in my neck, 30 internally, and another 12 to close up my hand. Doc said with all the alcohol in my body, and all the blood loss, I could have had a stroke. He also said the guy missed my corotid and my external (or internal, can't remember) jugular by not much at all. Crazy story about a stupid bar fight. Let this be a lesson kiddies, no fighting. I was just defending myself, and I would only fight to protect myself, my fiance, my family, or certain things I own. People are crazy guys, be careful out there. Enjoy your weekends.

[/IMG]

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic

June 16th, 2012, 10:48 pm #2

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

June 17th, 2012, 2:04 am #3

Hey guys, just found this picture while going through my phone. I was in Massachusetts for work in 07 I believe it was. After work, a friend and I went bar hopping near Fenway. Now, even though I was born and raised in Queens NY, my Isecond favorite team is the Sox, not cause I don't like the Yankees, but cause I just fell in love with Fenway when I saw a game when I was 5 or so, the year after the Mets beat the Sox for the championship in 86. I have always been a doesn't hard Mets fan, actually leaving for the game soon. Anyway, while bar hoping I was wearing a Mets hat, a green one that what.kinda dark so you could really only make out the NY on it, especially at a bar, late at night, after some drinks. I go outside for a smoke, and some guy immediately asked me "don't you f'ing know where you are with that hat on?". I said I just wanna smoke my cig and go inside. He comes after me, and I rocked him real solid, sending him to the ground. He got up, and I brought my hands up to continue to fight, and he must have had a razor in his hand. He brought it across my left hand, while I was in classic fight posture. I dropped my hand, and looked at it, it was wide open, and while I looked at it, he got me in the throat. I felt no pain, chased him down, and was beating him pretty badly. I had him on the ground and was pounding him, until he reached up and grabbed me by the frank and beans, and squeezed as hard as he could. I yelled out, he got up and boogied. I wound up going to the hospital the next morning, took 40 stitches in my neck, 30 internally, and another 12 to close up my hand. Doc said with all the alcohol in my body, and all the blood loss, I could have had a stroke. He also said the guy missed my corotid and my external (or internal, can't remember) jugular by not much at all. Crazy story about a stupid bar fight. Let this be a lesson kiddies, no fighting. I was just defending myself, and I would only fight to protect myself, my fiance, my family, or certain things I own. People are crazy guys, be careful out there. Enjoy your weekends.

[/IMG]

Chris from LI NY

out. I got tired of the BS and always getting threatened.

The last time I was in a bar. I was sitting next to my Now X wife. THere was this dude who came over and was hanging out with us. Me my x and her freind and husband. Well all of sudden he looked at me and said I wanna punch you in the face! Well I laughed and said that would be a mistake.

So that was it for me. I run into them all the time. I just doing my thing Playing pool or darts and someone has always got to start something!

June 17th, 2012, 2:29 am #4

I start swinging..i think its life or death instantly..glad ur ok.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

June 17th, 2012, 5:43 am #5

Thats cause you watch all those mma fights,LOL,nt.

June 17th, 2012, 3:34 pm #6

[/IMG]

Chris from LI NY

Smith & Wesson are always very near!

June 17th, 2012, 3:48 pm #7

Those are some good buddies to have Andy!! I'm finally going for my handgun permit, but living in NY it is gonna take a while. My all time favorite is the 1911, like a lot of people, but lately I've been on a revolver kick. I NEED a couple of S&W revolvers, any advice on what I should get? I'm thinking I would like something in .357, cause I can also shoot .38 outta of it for some plinking right?

Chris from LI NY

June 17th, 2012, 4:40 pm #8

Glad you're ok, sounds like it could have turned out very differently. You can't really go wrong with a S&W wheel gun, but they definitely carry differently than an auto pistol-I imagine you already know that! I would say find a load you want to carry, get used to that load and use it every time you're at the range, and plink with a Dan Wesson or 586 CO2 revolver.

June 17th, 2012, 4:59 pm #9

Could have been real bad man. Went to the hospital the next morning cause I had limited edition doritos White Cheddar in my hotel room and I was hungry lol. When I walked in, I asked the lady if they could help me out with this (pointing to my neck vagina) and she squealed lol!!!

I spent 8 years in the military, and have been shooting since I'm about 9. I just don't have much experience with the wheel guns other than going to a range in PA that has all their weapons laid out and you pay for rounds. Are they that much thicker (cause of the cylinder) than an average size semi auto? I had a Dan Wesson with an 8 inch barrel, and it was a ton of fun to shoot and I've almost pulled the the trigger on the S&W revolver too many times to count. I've only heard good things about them also, and that they are pretty similar to the real thing.

Chris from LI NY

June 17th, 2012, 6:29 pm #10