Got pellets?

Got pellets?

August 7th, 2012, 2:19 am #1

Well, I was down to a tin of Einjins in .22 and down to the last 20 of them when the box from Pyramid arrived. 1K of F&N Field Target Trophy 14.66 gr and 1K of Jumbo Diabolo 15.89 gr.
Packaging is state of the art no tin was touching and other and tight fit foam must be cut to the respective tin diameters. The Field Target Trophy's look like my long gone favorite Webley Lazapells and a lot of my guns loved them. I just put a 4x32 Sportview on my Titan GP but only pellets I had were the EJs. The Sportview had been on the 909 last and zeroed at 50 yards(with 245 gr)but sitting on top of the 20.7" D 34 drooper mount. I took that into consideration as I pushed the big 28 gr pellet into the breech. Put the thick part of the duplex center mass on a can hanging off my spinner target rod at 45 yards and let fly offhand and a sporting of a second later, the satisfying whack came back. It was then that I realized I hadn't locked down the scope while just mounting it and playing around with eye relief and plumb(it was neither after the shot) and it has been waiting for pellets and may become my favorite off hand airgun if I can repeat the feat on a regular basis after zeroing. I is in I think a Legacy stock and i put a newly found unopened set of Medium Accushot mounts which seems to give a perfect picture and cheek weld. I'd rather use peep sights but I'm about blind with no magnification at my favored plinking distance anymore but any more than 4x, I'd need to take Dramamine an hour before shooting offhand.

Last edited by 22MK1 on August 7th, 2012, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.