Gamo stocks.

Gamo stocks.

September 12th, 2006, 1:32 am #1

I ordered a Gamo "Realtree" Hunter stock online and it has arrived. This ordering page link still works even though I couldn't find it on their website by navigating through the menu's.
http://www.gamo-airguns.com/air-gun-stock-prices.html

September 12th, 2006, 2:59 am #2

search funtion. Otherwise you wouldn't know they're still available. They only show the reg. combo for $249 with POS scope.

September 12th, 2006, 5:47 am #3

I ordered a Gamo "Realtree" Hunter stock online and it has arrived. This ordering page link still works even though I couldn't find it on their website by navigating through the menu's.
http://www.gamo-airguns.com/air-gun-stock-prices.html

So the description IS accurate.

September 12th, 2006, 7:01 am #4

for my .22 Shadow Supreme thinking it was wood but the stock when it arrived was plastic. still it looked good and the price was right($29.95). I beleave "Hardwoods" is just the name of the camo pattern used on the stock. Even so I am pleased with how the rifle came out and once I get my new pickle from ken it will be finished.

Pennsylvania Pistolero
http://airgunartisans.com
I like Iron Sights!
CFX - Accurate, powerful, and fun.

September 12th, 2006, 12:30 pm #5

"Realtree Hardwoods" is a camo print pattern, not a stock material. I have shirts, cap, and pouch all in "Realtree Hardwoods" camo pattern. Be kinda weird to have a wooden shirt. But anything is possible I suppose.

But....does anyone know if the GAMO Real Tree "Hunter" stock will fit a Chinese B19 action without any (or much) modification? I have a supurbly tuned B19 which would be much less obtrusive to the squirrels with one of those stocks on it.
Jack

September 12th, 2006, 2:57 pm #6

I have the stock in my hand, IT IS WOOD!

Jack, I bought it for my B-18 which is the same as the B19 unless I'm mistaken. It will need minor fitting. The forearm screws align but the angle is different(a little more horizontal) and the channel is slightly narrower it seems. VERY easy fixes and the stock is much nicer. It has a thicker "soft rubber" buttpad, white spacer and the overall quality of the inletting is VASTLY superior to my Chinese stock.

September 12th, 2006, 3:27 pm #7

So is the Realtree Hardwoods camo pattern painted on, dipped, rolled, or some sort of plastic film maybe?
Yeah, B18 and B19 are the same basic action. I may have to buy me one of these stocks now. Crap....more things to buy!
But it'd be great to have my rifle stock disappear into my Realtree Hardwoods shirt pattern.
Jack

September 12th, 2006, 3:55 pm #8

they put a base coat of olive drab paint and then, from discussion on the main forum, I believe it's some sort of decal. VERY well done! I can't see the "edge" of a film even upon close inspection.

Stock is definately worth the $30 + 10 to ship.