FX500 Regulated Video Review/ shooting

FX500 Regulated Video Review/ shooting

April 13th, 2012, 3:42 am #1

Me and my son were at it agian. He taught me some editing so I tried my hand not as good as his but hey it was my 1st attempt. The Clay targets were shot at 80yrds and are the small ones about 1 3/4"-2" in Diameter. hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNmhOrU2 ... 2NrgOkWEM=

April 13th, 2012, 4:16 am #2

Man that gun is way to long, and no disrespect cricket but, not really impressed with the groups. Thanks for the real world review. Now I know that this 500 FX is not for me.

April 13th, 2012, 4:58 am #3

Me and my son were at it agian. He taught me some editing so I tried my hand not as good as his but hey it was my 1st attempt. The Clay targets were shot at 80yrds and are the small ones about 1 3/4"-2" in Diameter. hope you enjoy it.

Scared the pee-doodlee out of me when you took it off safe and fired it in the house LOL.

Great shot on that left over clay ring too.

April 13th, 2012, 10:39 am #4

Man that gun is way to long, and no disrespect cricket but, not really impressed with the groups. Thanks for the real world review. Now I know that this 500 FX is not for me.
it seems to be a bit hold sesitive IMO your follow thru really effects it alot more than my shorter rifles. Everybody has likes and dislikes. FOr me the AIr Ranger is still my favorite.

VYD

April 13th, 2012, 12:40 pm #5

it's not the gun, it's the guy behind it...

April 13th, 2012, 3:07 pm #6

I can't believe you watch a video on someone you don't even know and decide from that video, that is not the gun for you by the way it groups! No disrespect intended for either of you! Cricket you will get better as I did with my 400! you need to shoot any gun allot and you will know what you can and can't do!

April 13th, 2012, 6:33 pm #7

Scared the pee-doodlee out of me when you took it off safe and fired it in the house LOL.

Great shot on that left over clay ring too.
Really enjoyed watching the review on the FX 500. Also, I'm glad you didn't have slo-mo replay shots...can't stand when they do that.

Being a new gun the shot group was decent and will only tighten up in time.

look forward to more vid's

ES

April 13th, 2012, 9:01 pm #8

rounds thru it. Everything takes time. I am also going to look at some fine tuning with power to sqeak all out of it I can. So far I really enjoy shooting it powerful quite and handles nice. I am no rifle marksman but I am a pro level archer and know what it all takes to be acurate with anything you shoot.

April 13th, 2012, 9:33 pm #9

"Don't lick my fingers"