FT match in Gladeville, TN on Saturday, July 14.

FT match in Gladeville, TN on Saturday, July 14.

June 12th, 2012, 12:06 am #1

<p>This match will be held at this location instead of at Roz's Hollow in July. Info is on the GOB forum now and will follow on this forum soon. It will be just off Hwy #109 between I-40E and I-840 near the Brigesone distribution center. Just outside Lebanon, TN  </p><p>Hope you can make it.</p><p>Pat</p>

June 12th, 2012, 12:37 am #2

Greetings All,

Yepper, next month Pat and I will be hosting a fun match at my house in lieu of Roz's normal match.
If you need directions or more info, just email me.

See ya'll soon.

In Christ,
Jeff A.

June 12th, 2012, 12:38 am #3

<p>This match will be held at this location instead of at Roz's Hollow in July. Info is on the GOB forum now and will follow on this forum soon. It will be just off Hwy #109 between I-40E and I-840 near the Brigesone distribution center. Just outside Lebanon, TN  </p><p>Hope you can make it.</p><p>Pat</p>
Sight in range to open at 8AM and match to start at 9AM

In Christ,
Jeff A.

June 12th, 2012, 3:20 am #4

<p>Hey, I mispelled Bridgestone. Got in a hurry.  A storm was right around the corner and it was lightning pretty regular. We finally got some rain in middle Tennessee. Not much, but every little bit helps. It's been awfully dry here. </p><p>Thanks Cliff, I intend to be there Saturday, if possible.and shoot the Red course again. I'd like to see if the 50.60 I got last Saturday was a fluke or not.</p><p>Pat</p>