FS: Benjamin Discovery .22 and pump

FS: Benjamin Discovery .22 and pump

July 26th, 2009, 3:41 pm #1

Benjamin Discovery .22

- extra barrel band with o-ring at front
- barrel has been recrown and choke
- exhaust valve and barrel ported to 11/64" and poly tubed
- trigger sear polished and 2 set screw modification, hammer polished as well
- stock has been refinished, not professional but it's shiny and the wood grain shows
- it's power adjustable and can be adjusted by using a allen wrench, currently has a 1377 hammer spring

Pump has been rebuilt, but works fine.

Included is a set of various #12 o-rings (viton and buna) and an assorted pack of o-rings. Not picture, but will include some diver silicone grease as well. Also have a brake, but it is not in the best of shape, paint scratches, no internals. Now, you can pretty much keep this rifle for life with a few repair/rebuild once in a while.

Will include rear sight too, but front sight is missing the fiber optic piece.

Asking $285 shipped for the whole kit. Will not ship to where it's prohibited.

I am on the BOI. I will take PayPal or USPS money order only. Email has priority.

July 26th, 2009, 4:11 pm #2

I would be intrested in the pump---for say $100 shipped paypal. Just let me know, if acceptable just shoot me a paypal address!
Thanks John

July 26th, 2009, 5:34 pm #3

Benjamin Discovery .22

- stock has been refinished, not professional but it's shiny and the wood grain shows
- it's power adjustable and can be adjusted by using a allen wrench, currently has a 1377 hammer spring

Included is a set of various #12 o-rings (viton and buna) and an assorted pack of o-rings. Not picture, but will include some diver silicone grease as well. Also have a brake, but it is not in the best of shape, paint scratches, no internals. Now, you can pretty much keep this rifle for life with a few repair/rebuild once in a while.

I am on the BOI. I will take PayPal or USPS money order only. Email has priority.
E-mail sent as well

July 27th, 2009, 3:18 am #4

Benjamin Discovery .22

I'll backup the I'll take it - just in case

Will

July 27th, 2009, 2:23 pm #5

Benjamin Discovery .22

nt