For The Record. Steve Woodward, designed all of the producs he claims,

For The Record. Steve Woodward, designed all of the producs he claims,

April 28th, 2009, 2:42 pm #1

I was shown the desgins, and or proto types, "Befor" any manufacturing, or partnerships, had begun. That being said, some of Steve's desgins requied further refinment, Some of which I helped with, Some Steve worked out on his own. If others had a hand in any of it, I know nothing about. I hope this helps clear things up. james

April 28th, 2009, 2:55 pm #2

NC steve says that no one ever offered to set him up with any machining equipment....says its a lie....with your permission I would like to post that email................
kindly
ron

April 28th, 2009, 3:03 pm #3

Once again, Ron - an invitation is extended to put up or shut up.
April 27 2009 at 12:30 PM
Gamo God Gamo God (Login pneuguy)
GM

Response to Liability

Back it up or run away. Again.

Steve

April 28th, 2009, 3:36 pm #4

I was shown the desgins, and or proto types, "Befor" any manufacturing, or partnerships, had begun. That being said, some of Steve's desgins requied further refinment, Some of which I helped with, Some Steve worked out on his own. If others had a hand in any of it, I know nothing about. I hope this helps clear things up. james
...we've worked on together were far more the result of both your creativity and skill than of any vague notions of mine. I wish I had even a fraction of your talent for intuitive design and your mastery of machine tools and precision fabrication.

Some of the time I suspect it all comes so naturally to you, that you don't fully appreciate your own abilities and how out of reach they are for 10-thumbed guys like me.

The rest of the time - I'm sure of it.

Steve

April 28th, 2009, 4:06 pm #5

Steve, correct me if I'm wrong, this was one of the earliest production runs, if not the first. I have right NOW and it functions perfectly. Yes, there were REFINEMENTS but the basic design, shape and function has remained the same. If someone were to change the color, can they claim that as "re-engineering"?

Other than screwing up the fulcrum and a cosmetic change to the face of the trigger blade I have yet to hear exactly what part of the trigger design to improve on the fulcrum was done by anyone other than Steve.

April 28th, 2009, 4:25 pm #6

GM

Response to Liability

Steve

one off proto types, and so that he would have a wider range of tooling options, but still only for proto type work, no mass production. But he declined.

April 28th, 2009, 4:31 pm #7

...between manual prototyping and automated CNC production, James. He obviously needs someone to help him.

Meanwhile, let me thank you again for suggesting that I invest in some basic machinetools (e.g., lathe and mill) and try to find room to set them up in my house, and even more for your kind offer to help me get going with them so I could stop bothering you every time I had another screwy idea.

But I say now as I said then - very few folks have the aptitude to do everything. I know I certainly don't. I'm just happy that I can do something - no matter how hard that may be for some to understand who seem to be able to do nothing.

Steve

Last edited by pneuguy on April 28th, 2009, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 28th, 2009, 4:36 pm #8

one off proto types, and so that he would have a wider range of tooling options, but still only for proto type work, no mass production. But he declined.
about releasing the email..............

April 28th, 2009, 4:38 pm #9

...between manual prototyping and automated CNC production, James. He obviously needs someone to help him.

Meanwhile, let me thank you again for suggesting that I invest in some basic machinetools (e.g., lathe and mill) and try to find room to set them up in my house, and even more for your kind offer to help me get going with them so I could stop bothering you every time I had another screwy idea.

But I say now as I said then - very few folks have the aptitude to do everything. I know I certainly don't. I'm just happy that I can do something - no matter how hard that may be for some to understand who seem to be able to do nothing.

Steve

we will all be enlighten.............LOL

April 28th, 2009, 4:45 pm #10

GM

Response to Liability

Steve