For Sale- many goodies. Range finder, Chronograph, bipod, etc.

For Sale- many goodies. Range finder, Chronograph, bipod, etc.

September 20th, 2017, 1:05 am #1

Clearing out the rest of my air gun stuff. Sold my PCP collection back in January. Kept one rifle, and random odds and ends. Now, I'm selling all I have left. Everything will have prices, and shipping prices. If you buy multiple items, you only need to pay the more expensive shipping price. That even goes for if you buy it all. Well, here we go-

Deal by email- nhaggardZEROSEVEN@yahoo.com. Replace the 'ZEROSEVEN' with the numeric digits- 07.
I'm on the BOI many times. Never had a sour deal- buying or selling. Search 'Haggard' on the BOI.
ONLY accept PayPal, OR, Postal Money Order. Either PayPal gift, or YOU pay the 3%! Thanks.

Nikon Prostaff 3 range finder. Does yards or meters, reads out to 550 yards, but the best part- it reads in half yards as well. So very handy for air guns, where distance is critical. For example, it will say the target is 18.5 yards.. not just round up or down like other units. Works perfectly. Comes with carrying pouch.
Price- $100. Shipping- $10.

Caldwell shooting Chrony. Reads in feet per second, or meters. Comes with a 15' cord that plugs into the headphone jack of any smart phone, where you can download the free application that records and shows your shooting strings in real time, on your cell phone. Very handy! Can easily save all your data right on your phone. I rigged up my own LED lights for indoor use. Just need to plug them in. They work very well. I rarely got any errors. Also included is the aluminum tripod I fabricated.
Price- $60 Shipping- $15

The LED lighting

Random assortment of pellets. .22 & .25 caliber.
Price- $30 for all. Shipping- $10
.22 Predator Polymags. One full old tin, and a couple dozen newer ones in a tin.

.25 Benjamin Domed pellets. Judge by the picture how many are included-

.22 JSB 15.9 grain. Two full, and one half tins.

.25 Predator Polymag, Full tin.

.25 JSB Kings. One full tin, another partial tin you can judge how many by the picture-

Vanguard Equalizer 3QS Bipod. This bipod is very cool. Not meant for prone shooting. More for kneeling, sitting, perhaps standing if you're vertically challenged. It's 18" when retracted, 41" When extended!! I bought this for the sole purpose of sitting in a lawn chair, but still able to accurately shoot my PCPs at garden invading rabbits. And let me tell you, it works well for the purpose. I don't believe they make this model anymore, and I remember paying around $100 for it. It's a very nice bipod. Light weight considering it's size. Tilting/panning, etc. Google it for more info. The little rubber feet can be screwed in to expose spikes for a more stable platform in dirt/grass.
Price- $60 Shipping- $10

Retracted-

Extended-

Scope level is a Hawke if I remember correctly. Doesn't have any branding marks, but it wasn't just some random, cheap, China level. It was a moderately priced, well machined, China level. Thumb screw adjustment allows you to move the level to different positions on the fly. For either right or left eyed/hand shooters.
Also included is a new pack of Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C sticker targets. I love these. They're highly visible, and show where your shots land. They're adhesive backed, so no need to mess with tape or a stapler! I'm bundling these items together just because they're low cost items and not really worth selling individually because of shipping price.
Price- $15 Shipping- $5

September 20th, 2017, 1:57 am #2

I will take the pellet lot (email sent)

September 20th, 2017, 2:08 am #3

Clearing out the rest of my air gun stuff. Sold my PCP collection back in January. Kept one rifle, and random odds and ends. Now, I'm selling all I have left. Everything will have prices, and shipping prices. If you buy multiple items, you only need to pay the more expensive shipping price. That even goes for if you buy it all. Well, here we go-

Deal by email- nhaggardZEROSEVEN@yahoo.com. Replace the 'ZEROSEVEN' with the numeric digits- 07.
I'm on the BOI many times. Never had a sour deal- buying or selling. Search 'Haggard' on the BOI.
ONLY accept PayPal, OR, Postal Money Order. Either PayPal gift, or YOU pay the 3%! Thanks.

Nikon Prostaff 3 range finder. Does yards or meters, reads out to 550 yards, but the best part- it reads in half yards as well. So very handy for air guns, where distance is critical. For example, it will say the target is 18.5 yards.. not just round up or down like other units. Works perfectly. Comes with carrying pouch.

Caldwell shooting Chrony. Reads in feet per second, or meters. Comes with a 15' cord that plugs into the headphone jack of any smart phone, where you can download the free application that records and shows your shooting strings in real time, on your cell phone. Very handy! Can easily save all your data right on your phone. I rigged up my own LED lights for indoor use. Just need to plug them in. They work very well. I rarely got any errors. Also included is the aluminum tripod I fabricated.
Price- $60 Shipping- $15

The LED lighting

.22 Predator Polymags. One full old tin, and a couple dozen newer ones in a tin.

.25 JSB Kings. One full tin, another partial tin you can judge how many by the picture-

Vanguard Equalizer 3QS Bipod. This bipod is very cool. Not meant for prone shooting. More for kneeling, sitting, perhaps standing if you're vertically challenged. It's 18" when retracted, 41" When extended!! I bought this for the sole purpose of sitting in a lawn chair, but still able to accurately shoot my PCPs at garden invading rabbits. And let me tell you, it works well for the purpose. I don't believe they make this model anymore, and I remember paying around $100 for it. It's a very nice bipod. Light weight considering it's size. Tilting/panning, etc. Google it for more info. The little rubber feet can be screwed in to expose spikes for a more stable platform in dirt/grass.
Price- $60 Shipping- $10

Retracted-

Extended-

Scope level is a Hawke if I remember correctly. Doesn't have any branding marks, but it wasn't just some random, cheap, China level. It was a moderately priced, well machined, China level. Thumb screw adjustment allows you to move the level to different positions on the fly. For either right or left eyed/hand shooters.
Also included is a new pack of Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C sticker targets. I love these. They're highly visible, and show where your shots land. They're adhesive backed, so no need to mess with tape or a stapler! I'm bundling these items together just because they're low cost items and not really worth selling individually because of shipping price.
Price- $15 Shipping- $5

I'll take the scope level and sticker targets,n/t

September 20th, 2017, 2:22 am #4

Price- $60 Shipping- $15

The LED lighting

Price- $60 Shipping- $10

Retracted-

Extended-

Price- $15 Shipping- $5

Still have bipod, chronograph & rangefinder.

September 20th, 2017, 3:10 am #5

Email will be sent. Thank you

September 20th, 2017, 6:31 pm #6

I've sent emails, are you getting them. Thanks in advance.

September 22nd, 2017, 12:50 am #7

Price- $60 Shipping- $15

The LED lighting

Price- $60 Shipping- $10

Retracted-

Extended-

Price- $15 Shipping- $5

I've had a great time over the years here on the Yellow.
I've been blessed to never have a sour deal.. on the contrary, I've only had amazing deals from great people.
I hope you all have as good of luck and an experience as I have.