For Sale Cricket Bullpup!!!

For Sale Cricket Bullpup!!!

January 16th, 2012, 4:01 am #1

I am offering up a gun for sale that to my knowledge has never been for sale on the Yellow forum or any other site in the US before.This bullpup is a Kaliber-Cricket,14 shot .22cal side lever multi shot.From what I know there may be less than 20 of these guns in the US right now-could be a few more than that but I doubt it.According to the serial numbers there may be only less than 1500 that exist world wide-again from what I can tell...I own two of these little guns this one is brand NEW-has never had a pellet down the barrel other than at the factory-and I am going to pass this one on to one lucky new owner.It took me over one FULL year to get this gun and depending on what happens in the future there may or may not be any more of these to make it to the States.This bullpup is 27''long (a standard Matador is 29''long) and will come with 2-14 shot magazines,paperwork from Russia and fill probe.As I have stated previously this gun has not been shot by me-My other Cricket has and it is shooting JSB 18.1 grain pellets at 850FPS for just under 30FPE with zero adjustments.These guns are not for the "closet queen crowd" as there are a couple little blemishes due to manufacturing and shipping to the US. The barrel on the Crickets seem to be about 30% larger diameter than on the Edgun Matador 2.5's.So here is the deal I am asking $2750.00 PLUS SHIPPING (and 3% pay pal fees if you want to use pay pal) or USPS money order's.This is a first "I'll Take It '' followed by a prompt e-mail post.I am on the BOI,Thanks,Jim

January 16th, 2012, 4:38 am #2

Whats your email

January 16th, 2012, 4:51 am #3

I am offering up a gun for sale that to my knowledge has never been for sale on the Yellow forum or any other site in the US before.This bullpup is a Kaliber-Cricket,14 shot .22cal side lever multi shot.From what I know there may be less than 20 of these guns in the US right now-could be a few more than that but I doubt it.According to the serial numbers there may be only less than 1500 that exist world wide-again from what I can tell...I own two of these little guns this one is brand NEW-has never had a pellet down the barrel other than at the factory-and I am going to pass this one on to one lucky new owner.It took me over one FULL year to get this gun and depending on what happens in the future there may or may not be any more of these to make it to the States.This bullpup is 27''long (a standard Matador is 29''long) and will come with 2-14 shot magazines,paperwork from Russia and fill probe.As I have stated previously this gun has not been shot by me-My other Cricket has and it is shooting JSB 18.1 grain pellets at 850FPS for just under 30FPE with zero adjustments.These guns are not for the "closet queen crowd" as there are a couple little blemishes due to manufacturing and shipping to the US. The barrel on the Crickets seem to be about 30% larger diameter than on the Edgun Matador 2.5's.So here is the deal I am asking $2750.00 PLUS SHIPPING (and 3% pay pal fees if you want to use pay pal) or USPS money order's.This is a first "I'll Take It '' followed by a prompt e-mail post.I am on the BOI,Thanks,Jim

Does this include the wood piece that covers the
breech block, magazine and part of the barrel?

January 16th, 2012, 5:02 am #4

Whats your email
I'll Take It

January 16th, 2012, 5:10 am #5

SPF to Ivan N/T

January 16th, 2012, 7:07 am #6

Does this include the wood piece that covers the
breech block, magazine and part of the barrel?
That's only on the new model n/t

January 18th, 2012, 11:29 pm #7

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD