For Sale: 22XX 18" barrel & 177 caliber cleaning pellets

For Sale: 22XX 18" barrel & 177 caliber cleaning pellets

October 3rd, 2010, 12:17 am #1

Item 1

F/S 177 cal quick cleaning lubed pellets 400 count in plastic screw top container

$10 Shipped CONUS & PayPal only please

I'm on the BOI

I bought these in a group buy in bulk, and my share was more then I can ever shoot in a lifetime, but the price was right.

Picture shows the size of the cleaning pellet in relation to a JSB Exact Diablo 8.4g.

I have been using these cleaning pellets daily, about every 150 shots for a quick clean, I double them for cleaning.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Item 2

Charles Mellon 18" 22 Caliber 22XX Barrel

I'm on the BOI

very minor set screw marks where LDC was attached

$28 Shipped CONUS & Paypal only please

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

October 3rd, 2010, 12:43 am #2

email sent

October 3rd, 2010, 12:47 am #3

Item 1

F/S 177 cal quick cleaning lubed pellets 400 count in plastic screw top container

I'm on the BOI

I bought these in a group buy in bulk, and my share was more then I can ever shoot in a lifetime, but the price was right.

Picture shows the size of the cleaning pellet in relation to a JSB Exact Diablo 8.4g.

I have been using these cleaning pellets daily, about every 150 shots for a quick clean, I double them for cleaning.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
18" Barrel Sold PF

October 3rd, 2010, 12:48 am #4

Item 1

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Lubed cleaning pellets still available

October 3rd, 2010, 12:55 am #5

email sent

October 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am #6

Item 1

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
1 container of cleaning pellets sold to Dave

October 3rd, 2010, 1:10 am #7

Item 1

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
1 More container of cleaning pellets still available

October 3rd, 2010, 1:20 am #8

Sending mail.
Thanks,
Roy

October 3rd, 2010, 1:44 am #9

Item 1

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Cleaning pellets sold to Roy

October 3rd, 2010, 2:29 am #10

Item 1

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Item 2

I'm on the BOI

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
2 more containers of cleaning pellets available