For Sale - 2 Custom Airgun Field Targets

For Sale - 2 Custom Airgun Field Targets

January 24th, 2018, 1:05 am #1

For Sale - 2 Custom Airgun Targets

HQ photos are the best description.

Shoot the KOALA in the … ok I think the pics describe what you need to do with this one.

Then shoot the KOALA’s family jewels to reset ….

Brand new - never shot at. Small scratches on front of decal - see the picture.

Very high quality build, thick gauge steel with a spring loaded mechanism when hit.

Quite a conversation starter … enough said….

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

Next up is a very large , heavy duty charging enemy soldier Field Target.

This one falls flat when the kill zone is hit . Has a steel cable reset line with swivel attached.

Also included is a template to use for repainting - just put it on top of freshly painted black and lightly spray with white and you’ll have it back looking like new again.

Set this one out at 55 yds for a very tricky shot indeed.

Please note that this stands almost 18” in height .. it is BIG and heavy ….. and yes the paddle will fall with a 4ft lb pellet hit at 55 yds. This is NOT an AAFTA compliant Field Target unless you add a reducer around the face plate kill zone opening.

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

My asking Price is $100 Shipped for both , to your door . Or pick up in person (Los Angeles) and save an additional $15.

Yes I am on the BOI, 20+ pages of all positive high end airgun deals. I accept Cash, cheque, MO, Bank Cheque, Paypal … your choice . Targets package will ship as soon as funds arrive and clear.

I am not interested in any trades or deals - just a straight forward sale.

Please deal by email. Thanx for looking.

jhbema@pacbell.net

January 24th, 2018, 2:31 am #2

SOLD

January 25th, 2018, 8:22 pm #3

For Sale - 2 Custom Airgun Targets

HQ photos are the best description.

Shoot the KOALA in the … ok I think the pics describe what you need to do with this one.

Then shoot the KOALA’s family jewels to reset ….

Brand new - never shot at. Small scratches on front of decal - see the picture.

Very high quality build, thick gauge steel with a spring loaded mechanism when hit.

Quite a conversation starter … enough said….

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

Next up is a very large , heavy duty charging enemy soldier Field Target.

This one falls flat when the kill zone is hit . Has a steel cable reset line with swivel attached.

Also included is a template to use for repainting - just put it on top of freshly painted black and lightly spray with white and you’ll have it back looking like new again.

Set this one out at 55 yds for a very tricky shot indeed.

Please note that this stands almost 18” in height .. it is BIG and heavy ….. and yes the paddle will fall with a 4ft lb pellet hit at 55 yds. This is NOT an AAFTA compliant Field Target unless you add a reducer around the face plate kill zone opening.

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

My asking Price is $100 Shipped for both , to your door . Or pick up in person (Los Angeles) and save an additional $15.

Yes I am on the BOI, 20+ pages of all positive high end airgun deals. I accept Cash, cheque, MO, Bank Cheque, Paypal … your choice . Targets package will ship as soon as funds arrive and clear.

I am not interested in any trades or deals - just a straight forward sale.

Please deal by email. Thanx for looking.

jhbema@pacbell.net
there are no words. Someone actually made that first one with a straight face?