For all your High Pressure Air needs! CHOOSE THE ONLY TRUE AIR GUN REGULATORS (not paintball)

September 3rd, 2018, 11:55 am #1

For all your High Pressure Air needs! “You have come to the right place” We carry an assortment of products and are always adding to our product line. Our primary goal is QUALITY, SERVICE and FAIR PRICES
Our goal is to get the word out about the BEST REGULAORS on the market.  ALL YOU AIR GUNNERS OUT THERE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU BUY. THERE ARE PAINTBALL COMPANIES OUT THERE RAISING THE PSI ON PAINTBALL REGULATORS THAT WERE DESIGNED FOR ONLY 850 PSI AND WHEN INCREASED THEY DON'T HOLD THE OUTPUT PSI CONSTANT. ALTHOUGH MY REGULATORS LOOK IDENTICAL ON THE OUTSIDE THEY AREN'T ON THE INSIDE, THE TOLERANCES ARE TIGHTER,THEREFOR  HIGHER SAFE PSI IS ACHIEVABLE. BUY THERE'S BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BUY MINE YOU SEE MINE ARE THE ONLY AIR GUN REGULATORS SOLD IN THE USA.
The only regulators made specifically for AIR RIFLES not paintball regulators (800 psi) adapted by paintball companies for HPA.
GO TO jdsairman.com

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}