First blood with the AZ Falcon PF25....(graphic)

First blood with the AZ Falcon PF25....(graphic)

June 14th, 2012, 5:14 am #1

Nailed this little bugger at a lasered 52 yards. Haven't been able to do much shooting lately but I saw a pigeon on the powerline and quickly dispatched him, 18 grain JSB at 29 fpe and he goes down like a sack of rocks. Bout 10 mins later a couple Starlings decide that they'll take his place and I quickly nailed this one. Unfortunately the pigeon couldn't appear for the photo, on of the town kitties must have grabbed him.

Over all super impressed with this rifle. The tune from Allen was worth every penny and more. At 52 yards the shots were almost too easy. If you find one of the used market grab it up, the trigger is to die for.

Semper Fi,
Derek

June 14th, 2012, 5:54 am #2

compare fit/finish/quality to a aas410/s510?

June 14th, 2012, 11:09 am #3

Nailed this little bugger at a lasered 52 yards. Haven't been able to do much shooting lately but I saw a pigeon on the powerline and quickly dispatched him, 18 grain JSB at 29 fpe and he goes down like a sack of rocks. Bout 10 mins later a couple Starlings decide that they'll take his place and I quickly nailed this one. Unfortunately the pigeon couldn't appear for the photo, on of the town kitties must have grabbed him.

Over all super impressed with this rifle. The tune from Allen was worth every penny and more. At 52 yards the shots were almost too easy. If you find one of the used market grab it up, the trigger is to die for.

Semper Fi,
Derek
is it loud/I'd like to know how many shots you get too (with no shot in POI).

June 14th, 2012, 6:01 pm #4

compare fit/finish/quality to a aas410/s510?
The Falcons tend to be in a class of their own. I can't comment to the finish as the rifle is used and pretty dinged up...def not a virgin anymore. The fit is awesome, these guns feel totally different than any other gun. This isn't the Beeman falcon btw, it's last Faclon model before they went to Beeman then went down the drain. HTH Mark,

Semper FI,
Derek

June 14th, 2012, 6:02 pm #5

is it loud/I'd like to know how many shots you get too (with no shot in POI).
nt

June 20th, 2012, 9:43 pm #6

Semper Fi,
Derek
Awesome job bro. Keep killing those little pest.

Albert in E tx(BOI)
Thanks,
Albert in E Tx(BOI)