Finaly got my row boat ready,

Finaly got my row boat ready,

April 7th, 2012, 3:36 am #1

a few months ago I sold some airguns and bought this 1956
wood row boat.

Well I refinished the top deck and polished up the inside. The last couple of months
it's been real nice weather, so I have been working on painting the hull and added
some lights and front cleats. Also had to put new numbers on. Couple more weeks and I'll
have it in the water. Thanks for looking. Oh ya bought a trailer.

April 7th, 2012, 1:41 pm #2

way to much work for me. Doesn't it look a lot better than an aluminum boat? Got to say my polypropylene rowboat doesn't come close to giving me a warm fuzzy feeling, but on the plus side I can fold it up and put it on my roof rack by myself.

We don't seem to be able to check crime, so why not legalize it and then tax it out of business? - Will Rogers

April 7th, 2012, 1:42 pm #3

wood row boat.

Well I refinished the top deck and polished up the inside. The last couple of months
it's been real nice weather, so I have been working on painting the hull and added
some lights and front cleats. Also had to put new numbers on. Couple more weeks and I'll

Wood boats feel much better in the water than aluminum or fiberglass boats of the same size.

April 8th, 2012, 1:12 am #4

wood row boat.

Whereabouts in MN are you? I'm slightly northwest of St Cloud.

Owner of a bland aluminum myself. Running a 1955 7 1/2 horse Evinrude. Think it's called a Fleetwin.

Harv

April 8th, 2012, 1:40 am #5

wood row boat.

I love that, you did a nice job !!

April 8th, 2012, 3:45 am #6

Whereabouts in MN are you? I'm slightly northwest of St Cloud.

Owner of a bland aluminum myself. Running a 1955 7 1/2 horse Evinrude. Think it's called a Fleetwin.

Harv
I still have to drive about 4 miles to lake Minnetonka.
But I'll be cruising the bays. When I got the boat it
came with a Johnson 5.5 hp. 1961 I believe. It uses
only one hose. Won't be breaking any speed records,
but I'm a trolling man when I'm fishing. I just love to
troll up and down the shore lines and weed beds.

April 8th, 2012, 1:13 pm #7

wood row boat.

Can you say Electric Motor, paddles too much work.. R