FINALLY-MARAUDER-BULL-PUP-KIT, CONCEPT DRAWING!!!!!

FINALLY-MARAUDER-BULL-PUP-KIT, CONCEPT DRAWING!!!!!

August 4th, 2012, 11:22 pm #1

Hi folks, Monday (Latest-Wednesday) the website will be published, showing the BULL PUP KIT CONCEPT DRAWINGS. And all the information and features for this Kit. Prototype, and testing next week. And the manufacturing of this Bull pup for the Marauder will be soon after. It will most likely be offered in the following, Hardwood, (finish in black), Walnut, and all aluminum, (to be lightened/Weight wise. I am happy, and proud to say this product is 100% MADE IN USA. The "Capabilities Page" on the web site will show the type of shop we have. The Latest CNC machinery and measuring machines will be making these Wonderful Bull Pup Kit's. (1st. series) will be for Marauder air rifles, and (next series) will probably be for the AIR ARMS PCP MODELS. I would like to thank everyone for their interest. So stay tuned, the web is published on
IT WILL BE PUBLISHED MONDAY
(LATEST-WEDNESDAY)
((((((((((((((((((((leftymadrid.com))))))))))))))))))))))
Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie

August 9th, 2012, 2:32 am #2

Hey, we'd love to see it. Have it ready for us to view?

August 9th, 2012, 2:42 am #3

Hey all, check it out on Jessie's website! Cool !

August 9th, 2012, 3:50 pm #4

Hi folks, Monday (Latest-Wednesday) the website will be published, showing the BULL PUP KIT CONCEPT DRAWINGS. And all the information and features for this Kit. Prototype, and testing next week. And the manufacturing of this Bull pup for the Marauder will be soon after. It will most likely be offered in the following, Hardwood, (finish in black), Walnut, and all aluminum, (to be lightened/Weight wise. I am happy, and proud to say this product is 100% MADE IN USA. The "Capabilities Page" on the web site will show the type of shop we have. The Latest CNC machinery and measuring machines will be making these Wonderful Bull Pup Kit's. (1st. series) will be for Marauder air rifles, and (next series) will probably be for the AIR ARMS PCP MODELS. I would like to thank everyone for their interest. So stay tuned, the web is published on
IT WILL BE PUBLISHED MONDAY
(LATEST-WEDNESDAY)
((((((((((((((((((((leftymadrid.com))))))))))))))))))))))
Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie
of the prototype, (tested) final will be up on the web as well. Thank you for your interest. Taking the Marauder a step up Keep up with the website, for the latest news. Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie

August 19th, 2012, 11:41 am #5

Jessie please remember I'm on the original list to order one. Thanks

September 30th, 2012, 8:43 pm #6

of the prototype, (tested) final will be up on the web as well. Thank you for your interest. Taking the Marauder a step up Keep up with the website, for the latest news. Best Regards, Jessie

Jessie
Just letting you know the MR1 is ready to order!! You can check it out at leftymadrid.com
Next week, I will talk to Steve (owner), see if I can get permission to post atleast once, so people can see info.Take care.

Jessie