Feinwerkbau did it - new breakbarrel sporter!!

Feinwerkbau did it - new breakbarrel sporter!!

March 7th, 2014, 7:53 pm #1

Pics!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

March 7th, 2014, 8:02 pm #2

just called up the FWB website and saw no info on this rifle. If you know where there's more info, let us know where we can find it. Inquiring minds want to know!
Jack

March 7th, 2014, 8:06 pm #3

The guy who took the pics will scan and post the brochure/flyer. No pricing info as of yet. I'd love some specs too! FWB doesn't make anything but quality stuff so I'll follow this with interest.

-Casey

March 7th, 2014, 8:13 pm #4

Hope it comes soon. My curiosity is aroused. It's been quite some time since FWB had a sporting air rifle available. I hope it keeps up their reputation for very high quality.
Jack

March 7th, 2014, 8:14 pm #5

Pics!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
I look forward for more news!

Thank you for sharing,

Daniele

March 7th, 2014, 8:36 pm #6

Pics!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
I cant wait till it hits

Brent s

March 7th, 2014, 8:57 pm #7

Hope it comes soon. My curiosity is aroused. It's been quite some time since FWB had a sporting air rifle available. I hope it keeps up their reputation for very high quality.
Jack
I dont like the wood shape at all. Look at that front taper ,I think it was done with an axe.The monte carlo line goes on forever as if a router ran off .Dont like that checkering either. I bet the specs are terrific but why cant they have a rounded sleeker shaped wood .Harsh ugly trigger guard shape.Cant believe they didnt get rid of those transverse scope stop grooves.Does it really say Feinwerkbau in white on the stock!
Last edited by cvarcher on March 7th, 2014, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 7th, 2014, 9:04 pm #8

Pics!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
Looks like AirArms fish scale style checkering and some lines reminiscent of Beneli shotguns and rifles. I would still buy one.

Vs

March 7th, 2014, 9:11 pm #9

I dont like the wood shape at all. Look at that front taper ,I think it was done with an axe.The monte carlo line goes on forever as if a router ran off .Dont like that checkering either. I bet the specs are terrific but why cant they have a rounded sleeker shaped wood .Harsh ugly trigger guard shape.Cant believe they didnt get rid of those transverse scope stop grooves.Does it really say Feinwerkbau in white on the stock!
they have always been praised and famed for bold squarer lines and boxier shapes.

there may be something under that stock thats hidden and we wont know till we can get a hand on with it

March 7th, 2014, 9:22 pm #10

Pics!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
Interesting . Hope the internals and barrel are up to FWB's typically high standards. Looks like a long rifle though- from pics. Hope not too long.
Last edited by Hmeister on March 7th, 2014, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.