Faithless (FT) love?

Faithless (FT) love?

March 3rd, 2011, 7:17 pm #1

Besides doing all we can individually to attract shooters to the game, I'd like to mention the importance of returning the FT love (and support) between FT clubs. I mention this because we're not feeling the love from an out-of-state sister-club that always benefits from at least six Texans at their big event. In 2010 we saw none of them at our ROT event, and looks like there may be none again this time (or very little). Where's the love, Y'all?
Last edited by compressive on March 5th, 2011, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 3rd, 2011, 7:20 pm #2

and so can FT Gear and Travel Expense!!!

Regards,

Tony

March 3rd, 2011, 7:49 pm #3

Texans aren't exactly immune to it, either. My point is, with all the chatter about 'growing the sport' and concern for its future, FT clubs should (naturally) strive to support one-another. Reciprocation is a good place to start.

March 3rd, 2011, 8:36 pm #4

Making da big $$$$!!!

I hear ya and agree, it sure is nice to travel out to other clubs and support their FT efforts...hopefully they'll make it over to support yours!

Regards,

Tony

March 3rd, 2011, 8:49 pm #5

Hey Hector, Want to go to the ROTC instead of the Cajun???
Last edited by dayjd on March 3rd, 2011, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-bp

March 3rd, 2011, 9:23 pm #6

Besides doing all we can individually to attract shooters to the game, I'd like to mention the importance of returning the FT love (and support) between FT clubs. I mention this because we're not feeling the love from an out-of-state sister-club that always benefits from at least six Texans at their big event. In 2010 we saw none of them at our ROT event, and looks like there may be none again this time (or very little). Where's the love, Y'all?
but my van with 216K miles, wallet and such just makes it impossible.

i'm with y'all in spirit, and i'd be glad to send a pic of myself that you could hang (no rope, mind you) on a tree or fence post, but i think it would only scare off newcomers to the sport.

i'd be glad to offer a 'full body' pic of myself if your club wants to put a kill zone in my more-than-adequate midsecton--that way you can shoot me in absentia (which i think is a little bit north of amarillo)

-bp

March 3rd, 2011, 9:54 pm #7

If you could take that self-portrait in a thong, I'm sure we'll get a lot of 'mileage' out of it (so to speak).

-bp

March 3rd, 2011, 10:47 pm #8

first you tell them what the picture is

then you make them give you five bucks not to show it to them

-bp

March 4th, 2011, 1:14 am #9

You know, Texans tend to shoot purty good so it's hard to come over just to get beat. Besides that, you guys have those fancy belt buckles. Just my worthless contribution to the problem. ;?)
John

-bp

March 4th, 2011, 3:14 am #10

field target belt buckle yet

it would make a heck of a prize for a match

-bp