FAC webley alecto pistols

5:09 PM - Jun 20, 2010 #1

the new owner of webley has just informed me that full power versions of the webley alecto tri-level pnuematic pistol are now available. i'll have to order 20 at a time, so i am accepting pre-orders. they are $380. they will ship from ft.worth, so i'm expecting $15 for shipping to the lower 48. i'll be making changes to my website,http://raneair.webs.com , asap. happy father's day. - paul.

5:22 PM - Jun 20, 2010 #2

Got the real thing for a great deal less than that. Pretty happy to hear that.

I am amazed at the quality and performance. Will be saving up for a .22cal next.

Good luck

Walter....

5:36 PM - Jun 20, 2010 #3

the ones from canada weren't full power, to my knowledge. can you email me and let me know how fast yours shoots ? a 500 fps .22 cal pistol wouldn't be too bad, but is yours .177 ?

7:24 PM - Jun 20, 2010 #4

the new owner of webley has just informed me that full power versions of the webley alecto tri-level pnuematic pistol are now available. i'll have to order 20 at a time, so i am accepting pre-orders. they are $380. they will ship from ft.worth, so i'm expecting $15 for shipping to the lower 48. i'll be making changes to my website,http://raneair.webs.com , asap. happy father's day. - paul.
I really want one of these, but I didn't think they were that expensive. Is it really $365 better than a P17? What makes it that much better? I know it shoots a little faster. What happens if you have a warranty issue?

I would really like to get one, but it hard to justify without shooting one first. Anyone know if the Zoraki HP-01 is ever going to make it over here?

3:23 AM - Jun 21, 2010 #5

what kind of system is it what speed does it shoot, what kind of accuracy is it capable of ? scopeable ? barrel lengths available, and are they upgradable, like improvements for power accuracy etc ?
is this going to be a good hunting or feild target gun ? or a shooter/plinker ?
What would you most likely compare the gun to ?
just new to the gun...and it might help the pre order situation to remove some questions, etc.
thanks
dk

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

6:26 AM - Jun 21, 2010 #6

I want one sooo bad, but I was hoping that the price was around $300. Currently I own a PW R7 and it is a blast to shoot, but I don't always like carrying a rifle around. I think I would use this pistol more than any rifle. I don't think that this pistol will be in the classifieds anytime soon, bummer

Ricardo

8:57 AM - Jun 21, 2010 #7

???

1:35 PM - Jun 21, 2010 #8

I want one sooo bad, but I was hoping that the price was around $300. Currently I own a PW R7 and it is a blast to shoot, but I don't always like carrying a rifle around. I think I would use this pistol more than any rifle. I don't think that this pistol will be in the classifieds anytime soon, bummer

Ricardo
I'll dig up the contact info for you fellas.

2:27 PM - Jun 21, 2010 #9

Glover,

I found an old thread of yours and contacted Maurits Doornberg [mdoornberg@telus.net] a while ago inquiring if I could get a Zoraki HP-01. This was his reply:

"Right now, the HP-01 is not available in the US, only Canada."

So I emailed him back asking where who I could contact in Canada to purchase one and got this reply:

"There are no retailers in Canada currently, and I do not know when it may be available in the US. Sorry."

Do you have a different contact?

7:53 PM - Jun 21, 2010 #10

Ricardo
nt.