F/S Weihrauch HW-35L .177 (Early 1970's model)

F/S Weihrauch HW-35L .177 (Early 1970's model)

November 26th, 2013, 3:53 pm #1

I have a HW-35Lux in .177 cal, from the S/N this looks like a 1971 mfg date.
When I got this gun it was down on power, I tore down and leather piston seal was in poor condition and spring was weak.
I replaced spring and guide with new and honed compression tube and installed a new Vortek VacSeal and adapter.
Gun is now shooting mid 700 with light weight pellets and 680-710 with mid weight pellets.
The condition of this gun is ok, It does show signs of it's age. The metal has some staining particularly on the compression tube.The Walnut stock does have some pressure marks and scratches but nothing too serous. I would rate cosmetic condition
6/10. I am asking $450 for this gun shipped to Lower 48. Payment by Postal MO or Paypal as a gift to avoid any fees.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

November 26th, 2013, 4:34 pm #2

Hi Bill,

Please email me RE: the HW35L for sale. There is no contact info attached to your ad. Cordially, Nick T.

avt

November 26th, 2013, 4:42 pm #3

When I got this gun it was down on power, I tore down and leather piston seal was in poor condition and spring was weak.
I replaced spring and guide with new and honed compression tube and installed a new Vortek VacSeal and adapter.
Gun is now shooting mid 700 with light weight pellets and 680-710 with mid weight pellets.
The condition of this gun is ok, It does show signs of it's age. The metal has some staining particularly on the compression tube.The Walnut stock does have some pressure marks and scratches but nothing too serous. I would rate cosmetic condition
6/10. I am asking $450 for this gun shipped to Lower 48. Payment by Postal MO or Paypal as a gift to avoid any fees.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Email sent.

November 26th, 2013, 9:37 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
bzizzi@embarqmail.com

November 27th, 2013, 1:30 am #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Sold, PF