F/S BSA Scorpion T10 .177

F/S BSA Scorpion T10 .177

July 1st, 2012, 3:13 am #1

I just bought this gun and have had it for about a week, and have come to the conclusion that I just dont need two of these guns. This gun shoots extremely accurately and has a wonderful Roy Kasten Carbon fiber full shroud on it. The gun is in very good condition with maybe just a few very light marks on it. I have noticed that the clip has a few cycling issues on like the last 2 shots. The gun can be adjusted to fix this Im pretty sure, I just havent had the chance to tinker with it. I have never shot it through a chrony, but it does shoot pretty hot. Accuracy with the heavy premiers are VERY good. I am including the Shroud, BSA sportsman 8-32 power scope with rings, and clip for $400 shipped to the lower 48. I only have 1 bsa fill probe, and I need it for my other rifle, so I cant include a probe with it. I figure this is a pretty fair price even if you have to get another clip if something were to be faulty with the included one. (which I dont think is necessary.) First Ill take it on here gets it followed with an email. Email for pics, although it looks just like your typical T10 Scorpion with Roy K shroud. Im on the BOI under John Reed with lots of feedback.
Thanks,
John

July 1st, 2012, 5:59 am #2

Sending mail.

Thanks,
Roy

July 1st, 2012, 1:43 pm #3

Scorpion SPF