ever have a girlfriend say" i feel we do the same thing too often"

ever have a girlfriend say" i feel we do the same thing too often"

July 15th, 2012, 2:53 am #1

This may not last..we havent been here in 3 weeks and ate lunch at german place that we hav never been to..i could be home machining so im pretty annoyed..like, lets get an algorithm to be at different places constantly, umm i have time just getting back from orlando on friday morning 1 am to explore new places, NO!.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

July 15th, 2012, 6:00 am #2

If she knows you like it she may have not wanted to tell you that she didn't. Just may not be her cup of tea?
Women are mysterious bro.

Chris
<font size="5">Airgun Mods Blog</font>

July 15th, 2012, 2:33 pm #3

This may not last..we havent been here in 3 weeks and ate lunch at german place that we hav never been to..i could be home machining so im pretty annoyed..like, lets get an algorithm to be at different places constantly, umm i have time just getting back from orlando on friday morning 1 am to explore new places, NO!.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>
boo

July 15th, 2012, 7:02 pm #4

If she knows you like it she may have not wanted to tell you that she didn't. Just may not be her cup of tea?
Women are mysterious bro.

Chris
Sometimes its baffling..we went, then she had fun..so who knows.

July 15th, 2012, 7:04 pm #5

boo

July 15th, 2012, 9:05 pm #6

Sometimes its baffling..we went, then she had fun..so who knows.

They are an enigmatic breed!

Chris

July 15th, 2012, 10:56 pm #7

Even with 31 yrs behind me ..uggh..married guys must know something!

July 16th, 2012, 12:12 am #8

Married for 21 years now and nothing beats the simple pleasures. I put my money into my property - have 20 acres, 2 horses, a pool and hot tub and great views. Why go anywhere? I don't need amusement - just a place to sit, drink a few beers, smoke a cigar and shoot my pellet guns. Find a woman who doesn't mind the slow pace - you'll be better off. My kids have a great place to ride and play - what's not to like? JMHO.

"but I'll be needin' that gun, fer squirrels and such."

July 16th, 2012, 1:13 am #9

Even with 31 yrs behind me ..uggh..married guys must know something!

Happy wife, happy life. That's pretty much it.

Love goes a looong way. Without it, everything else is superficial. Have you tried "accidentally" sticking you d#@k in her arse while she is bent over doggie? That's always a BIG surprise - and different!! Bwahahahaha.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

July 16th, 2012, 3:13 am #10

Don't make too much out of it. Just go with the flow and see what happens. If something really bugs you then mention it.

Harv