Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

Dynamax single shot tray exist? Any LDC truly quiets it down? Shot string accuracy?

September 10th, 2011, 1:05 pm #1

Hey guys. I'm seesawing back and forth about buying one of these Dynamaxs. I see a lot of positive feedback about it but also seeing some things that hold me back. Hopefully I can get some straight answers to my questions.

1) I keep hearing it is pretty loud and to "get a LDC" but nobody has mentioned a specific LDC made for this gun. Any leads?

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray? I bought one for my Marauder and love it.

3) I like the long shot capacity but see how the fps varies. Are folks getting consistent point of impact throughout the shot string?

I missed the $299 sale that was in place awhile back...I know, you snooze - you lose. Who has a good price on this gun?

Thanks!

September 11th, 2011, 6:57 pm #2

i have a .177 dynamax and i love it!!! yes it was a bit loud but i purchased an ldc from tko and it is very nice.
http://www.tko22.com/ give him a try. as for the single shot tray i have also looked for one. i made one for my maurader and i will prob make one for my max. i dont mind the mag that comes with mine. as for fps mine ave around 1000 and so far i have not had any bad shot strings. anyhow i hope i helped somewhat. i do love my max.

September 12th, 2011, 3:47 pm #3

RC machine made mine cost me $20, I don't know if their still business you might want do a search.

September 19th, 2011, 3:37 am #4

Hey guys. I'm seesawing back and forth about buying one of these Dynamaxs. I see a lot of positive feedback about it but also seeing some things that hold me back. Hopefully I can get some straight answers to my questions.

1) I keep hearing it is pretty loud and to "get a LDC" but nobody has mentioned a specific LDC made for this gun. Any leads?

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray? I bought one for my Marauder and love it.

3) I like the long shot capacity but see how the fps varies. Are folks getting consistent point of impact throughout the shot string?

I missed the $299 sale that was in place awhile back...I know, you snooze - you lose. Who has a good price on this gun?

Thanks!
Roy K makes one of the best for it. Do a search for him. I have 3 of his and they are all top notch. The full length carbon shroud is my favorite. It sounds like you slapped your leg. Quieter than a Marauder.

2) I see the concerns below about the magazines. I typically shoot from a bench and have found single feeding is usually the fastest and easiest way to keep shooting. Is it easy to single feed this gun? If not, is there a single feed tray?
It would be hard to single feed it without a tray. A few people make them.

Mine is a .22. I get 20 shots with JSB 15.9's at 875 FPS filled to 200 BAR. ES is 20 fps. I have a tank so I refill after two magazines.