Dynamax pellet jam

Dynamax pellet jam

September 3rd, 2011, 12:35 am #1

Man,just got a chance to check out the new Dynamax and waht do you know, the first pellet jams. The back bolt is open and will not close, and am unable to wiggle the mag back out.

Anyone know the secret?

September 5th, 2011, 4:13 am #2

this past saturday at a benchrest shoot, my mag jammed I tried pulling it out with a pair of pliers...stupid move on my part cuz I broke the mag, try pulling your bolt probe back it's probably not all the way back at least mine wasn't that's how I finally got it out....try it and let me know how it comes out

September 5th, 2011, 8:28 pm #3

Man,just got a chance to check out the new Dynamax and waht do you know, the first pellet jams. The back bolt is open and will not close, and am unable to wiggle the mag back out.

Anyone know the secret?
maybe I'm just lucky, but mine has always functioned flawlessly. Try putting just a little more pressure on the probe and see if the pellet will seat.

-TKM-

September 6th, 2011, 4:46 am #4

Anyone know the secret?
was the answer. Push pellet back into clip, then remove. Hold on to the bolt in the back to make sure gun wont discharge. Many thanks to MIkeT of TKO for the tip.
Last edited by plinkgophers on September 6th, 2011, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.