Don Cothran new stainless "roller" triggers are...

Don Cothran new stainless "roller" triggers are...

June 25th, 2010, 3:23 pm #1

...superb! They function as good as they look! much less travel than stock and they break so smoothly. I coupled mine with a lighter spring, polished sear, and called it a day. When you look at the tiny roller pin on this thing you can't help but wonder how much time went into making these. At around 40.00, you can't go wrong. I am planning on getting a few more! Thanks Don!

June 26th, 2010, 3:31 pm #2

nt

June 26th, 2010, 6:54 pm #3

22xx platform N/T

July 1st, 2010, 3:25 am #4

...superb! They function as good as they look! much less travel than stock and they break so smoothly. I coupled mine with a lighter spring, polished sear, and called it a day. When you look at the tiny roller pin on this thing you can't help but wonder how much time went into making these. At around 40.00, you can't go wrong. I am planning on getting a few more! Thanks Don!
...accross as a "mouthpiece" for Don C. When I made this post I was ignorant to the fact that Grant did make these Roller triggers prior and he is very angry that Don is making and selling them. I am a man of high ethical standing and Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong! I will not buy any triggers from Don in the future. Sorry Grant.