Discovery Protoype performed well at the MA State FT Championships

Discovery Protoype performed well at the MA State FT Championships

August 12th, 2008, 1:41 pm #1

The Discovery Prototype performed well at the 2008 Mass. State Field Target Championships this past weekend.

Having the second highest score of the match and beating guns such as Walther Dominator, USFT, MFR, and a EV2.

The Prototype came in second only to Paul Cray the 2007 World and National FT Champion.

Not bad for a $300 gun with a scope that cost half the price of most of the other competitor's scopes.

Will have to try it with some better glass and see what the better long distance range finding can do.

This Prototype will be adjusted down to below 12 FTLBS for some international style shooting next.

http://tinyurl.com/5qpeze

August 12th, 2008, 7:07 pm #2

Released a trigger upgrade kit based on the this configuration. They could bundle the parts and sell a bunch of them

August 12th, 2008, 7:48 pm #3

a limited production upgraded disco with the look and 90% of the performance tweaks of Rays.

August 13th, 2008, 12:10 am #4

If they'd offer the Disco with that stock and the trigger job, I'd be more than happy to deal with any other improvements to the gun!!!

Regards,

Tony

August 18th, 2008, 2:40 pm #5

'That One Mans Meat is another Mans Poison'.
IMHO. (which counts for nothing)! I can't say I like the 'Stocks'.
They just do not appear to me to be attractive to my eye.
For effective shooting they may be perfect, the results speak for themselves but as far as the way they look, no, for me I cannot say they are good to look at.
Just MHO.
Mike

Aim to Shoot. Shoot to win.