Discovery and two dead squirrels

Discovery and two dead squirrels

September 22nd, 2008, 7:21 pm #1

Hey Squirrels season is in here in Georgia.
I took the discovery out for a little walk through the woods.
I came across two fat Greys eating pine nuts in a tree around 25 yards
away. I took them both out with ease using some Kodiak match .177 pellets.
What baffled me was the very loud muzzle report didnt seem to spook the second squirrel; it just kept on eating while it's buddy scampered off after being hit in the chest. I was able to load a another pellet pretty quckly while the first squirell was falling from the tree. BOOM! Shot the other squirrel directly behind the ear. It to fell to the ground without a twitch.
This is one fine, scary accurate, Squirrel gun!

I took pictures of the dead squirrels, but I didnt feel I needed to post since we all know what a dead squirrel looks like.

"Ready on East side. Ready on the west side. Ready on the firing line....Gentlemen, you may begin firing"

September 22nd, 2008, 7:23 pm #2

a grand day.

September 22nd, 2008, 8:53 pm #3

Hey Squirrels season is in here in Georgia.
I took the discovery out for a little walk through the woods.
I came across two fat Greys eating pine nuts in a tree around 25 yards
away. I took them both out with ease using some Kodiak match .177 pellets.
What baffled me was the very loud muzzle report didnt seem to spook the second squirrel; it just kept on eating while it's buddy scampered off after being hit in the chest. I was able to load a another pellet pretty quckly while the first squirell was falling from the tree. BOOM! Shot the other squirrel directly behind the ear. It to fell to the ground without a twitch.
This is one fine, scary accurate, Squirrel gun!

I took pictures of the dead squirrels, but I didnt feel I needed to post since we all know what a dead squirrel looks like.

"Ready on East side. Ready on the west side. Ready on the firing line....Gentlemen, you may begin firing"
Glad you had a good hunt. It's the season here too.